- As low as $195/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Streaming services
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The townhouse is bright, airy and receives a magnificent breeze across the lake. Footsteps on the deck mobilizes the turtles as they rush to greet you in anticipation of food; they like 'Cheerios and gold fish (actually they like everything :) ), Various species of birds complete the breathtaking picture. A deck and a balcony extend over a 3 acre lake in which the community enjoys fishing, canoeing, swimming, and the calming water fountain feature. There are three floors, 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, T.V and ceiling fan. All three bedrooms have queen sized beds. Basic cable is included. All TV's are intelligent TV's so feel complimentary to sign on to your streaming service.
Location, location, location: Previous guests have commented about the great location of the rental. Minutes away from historic sites and beautiful spectacular attractions and activities. Guests can benefit from many beaches, historic tours, premier shopping centers, golf courses and amusement parks. There is a amazing visitor's center located Downtown.
The community is convenient to just about anything you want to do or anywhere that you want to go in Charleston (less expensive than staying in the historic district and (we have complimentary parking ) A convenient location for golfing, tennis or bicycle or horseback riding. The community is 1/4 mile from I-26 and 3/4 mile to I-526. There are 33 Eateries within a 1 mile radius. Also within one mile is the Colliseum, Performing Arts Center, Regal Cinema, Coliseum, Tanger's Outlet and Wal-Mart/Sam's club . The community is 15 mins. from Downtown Charleston, 13 miles from College Of Charleston, 8 Miles from Charleston Southern University, 9 Miles from MUSC, and less than 5 mins. from the Air-force base, International airport, train station and Boeing.
About the Area
This vacation home is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Charleston City Market and Charleston Tanger Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Riverfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider H.L. Hunley Submarine, or check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking, horse riding, and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Scenic Carolina Waterfront Rental in Great location!!!! has 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Scenic Carolina Waterfront Rental in Great location!!!!?Book Online Get Information Call: