- As low as $195/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Streaming services
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
The townhouse is bright, airy and receives a excellent breeze across the lake. Footsteps on the deck mobilizes the turtles as they rush to greet you in anticipation of food; they like 'Cheerios and gold fish (actually they like everything :) ), Various species of birds complete the breathtaking picture. A deck and a balcony extend over a 3 acre lake in which the community enjoys fishing, canoeing, swimming, and the relaxing water fountain feature. There are three floors, 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, T.V and ceiling fan. All three bedrooms have queen sized beds. Basic cable is supplied. All TV's are intelligent TV's so feel complimentary to sign on to your streaming service.
Location, location, location: Previous guests have commented about the great location of the rental. Minutes away from historic sites and appealing spectacular attractions and activities. Guests can benefit from many beaches, historic tours, premier shopping centers, golf courses and amusement parks. There is a outstanding visitor's center located Downtown.
The community is convenient to just about anything you want to do or anywhere that you want to go in Charleston (less expensive than staying in the historic district and (we have complimentary parking ) A convenient location for golfing, tennis or bicycle or horseback riding. The community is 1/4 mile from I-26 and 3/4 mile to I-526. There are 33 Eateries within a 1 mile radius. Also within one mile is the Colliseum, Performing Arts Center, Regal Cinema, Coliseum, Tanger's Outlet and Wal-Mart/Sam's club . The community is 15 mins. from Downtown Charleston, 13 miles from College Of Charleston, 8 Miles from Charleston Southern University, 9 Miles from MUSC, and less than 5 mins. from the Air-force base, International airport, train station and Boeing.
About the Area
Located in North Charleston, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caw Caw Interpretive Center and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park, while North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum and H.L. Hunley Submarine are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Frankie's Fun Park, or check out an event or a game at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding, hiking, and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- To start, have your family commit to vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Scenic Carolina Waterfront Rental in Great location!!!! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Magnolia Plantation - 4.1 miles