- As low as $1,436/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4689 sq ft (436 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4689 square feet
New property special! Book any dates in 2023 by August 1st, 2023 and receive $400- $1,000 OFF Vacation Rental By Owner Rate.
*discount amount is based on number of nights
Introducing a remarkable addition to our Luxury collection: 'Beach Bliss', or 3 53rd Ave, an enchanting and freshly constructed masterpiece. This striking property showcases six cavernous bedrooms each adorned with 10-foot ceilings and extravagant ensuite bathrooms. Located on a serene street at the north end of the island, this home offers a relaxing escape just steps away from the beach. Revel in the opulence of a private pool, an elevator, and multiple porches that provide captivating oceanfront-like vistas.
The main home encompasses four bedrooms, while the remaining two are located in the inviting mother-in-law suite. Feel culinary delight in the completely equipped gourmet kitchen of the main home, boasting a Wolfe range, Subzero fridges, two dishwashers, and opulent white granite countertops. Adjacent to the living room, an broad wet bar awaits, inviting you to concoct a exhilarating beverage before retiring to the porch. Sink into the plush lounge furnishings, savoring the mesmerizing ocean vistas and the calming sounds of crashing waves. For the younger ones, a game room/den off the living room offers another TV and a game table, ensuring their countless entertainment.
The mother-in-law suite features two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a well-appointed kitchen with bar stools, a comfortable living room, a private porch, and convenient access to a washer and dryer. Ascend the spiral staircase to the rooftop, where you can bask in the sun and relish the expansive vistas, or descend to relax by the poolside.
Undoubtedly, this is one of the most exclusive homes on the island. Its thoughtfully designed layout appeals to all, particularly families seeking the option of privacy offered by the mother-in-law suite. The expansive pool and proximity to the beach set this home apart from the rest, offering an unparalleled experience. Don't miss out—call or book now to secure your stay at this exceptional getaway!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. ????3 53rd Ave~ Stunning Masterpiece with Ocean View, Pool, Elevator, Mother-in-law Suite???? has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is right for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.