Charleston Photography Tours
1.5 Hours • All Ages
Welcome to Sandlapper Tours, voted #1 Charleston Harbor Tour company in Charleston, SC!
We operate out of the Charleston Maritime Center located near the S.C. Aquarium.
We are a locally owned and operated company offering History, Nature, Sunset, and Ghost Tours of the Charleston Harbor.
Adult - $40.00 + tax
Child - $30.00 + tax
Explore haunted city sites that cannot be reached on foot!
- 1.5 hours
Climb aboard the Palmetto, our 45ft catamaran, versatile enough to venture down secluded creeks and handle the harbor's waters smoothly. With a capacity of only 49 passengers, everyone will experience a personalized atmosphere.
Feel the cool breeze of the Charleston Harbor as you hear bone-chilling tales all about:
The Hanging of Stede Bonnet, “The Gentleman Pirate”
- Tragic deaths and the lost fortunes left behind
- Soldiers and fishermen lost to the dark waves of the Harbor
- Ships that appear as a warning to seafarers
- The Holy City’s long history of bloody wars and devastating storms
Charleston’s forts, houses, and ships are the centerpiece of many of the South’s most famous ghost stories, and now you can get closer than ever before to the fascinating horror of the Holy City's ghastly past!
Under the cover of darkness, you never know what might be lurking, and after a few ghostly reminders, you won’t feel quite so alone on the peaceful waters.
We’ll make sure you will never see this seaport the same way again!
What Is Not Included?
The price of food and drinks is not included in the tour, so please be sure to bring some extra cash if you would like to take advantage of our full snack bar.
- Not suitable for children ages 3 and younger.
Because this tour takes place in the dark, infants ages 3 and younger are not permitted aboard the cruise.
Near the Charleston Maritime Center
10 Wharfside Street, Charleston, SC 29403
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Please be courteous of other passengers and arrive on time.
Facility is called the Charleston Maritime Center.
- Metered parking is along Concord Street and at the South Carolina Aquarium parking garage on Calhoun Street, 5 minute walk
- Please check in at the blue and white ticket booth under the reservations last name 30 minutes prior to your departure time.