- As low as $326/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V. and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio (1Q) has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles