- As low as $575/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 square feet
DOWNTOWN- LARGE 5BR, 3BA, 5 Fireplaces, French Doors, Enormous Balcony. Charmingly restored building. Very Romantic and Elegant Five Bedroom, Three Bath, Sleeps 10 people in beds, 1 to 2 on couch, 12’ Ceilings, Five Fireplaces, Generous Pocket Doors, Roomy, well-appointed Kitchen with Fireplace, that opens onto the Balcony , Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, tons of cabinets and drawers and everything else that you need in a kitchen, 8 sizable windows that open, CH&A, gas hot water. Living Room has French doors on each side of fireplace that open out to a enormous Balcony with ceiling fan. Enter apartment on first floor through giant entryway with 14’ ceilings, chandeliers and huge staircase. Antiques throughout. Cable HDTV and high speed wifi. Plenty of great eateries, bakeries and bars are within only a few blocks. King Street is only a short walk. Walk to everything downtown. You will never want to leave!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightvacation home:
- First, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Downtown-One-of-a-Kind Romantic Luxury Residence 5BR, 3BA Sleeps 10 to 12 has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles