- As low as $575/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
DOWNTOWN- LARGE 5BR, 3BA, 5 Fireplaces, French Doors, Sizable Balcony. Gorgeously restored building. Very Romantic and Elegant Five Bedroom, Three Bath, Sleeps 10 people in beds, 1 to 2 on couch, 12’ Ceilings, Five Fireplaces, Enormous Pocket Doors, Roomy, well-appointed Kitchen with Fireplace, that opens onto the Balcony , Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, tons of cabinets and drawers and everything else that you need in a kitchen, 8 huge windows that open, CH&A, gas hot water. Living Room has French doors on each side of fireplace that open out to a enormous Balcony with ceiling fan. Enter apartment on first floor through giant entry with 14’ ceilings, chandeliers and grandiose staircase. Antiques throughout. Cable HDTV and high speed wifi. Plenty of great eateries, bakeries and bars are within only a few blocks. King Street is only a short walk. Walk to everything downtown. You will never want to leave!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Charleston Music Hall and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Downtown-One-of-a-Kind Romantic Luxury Residence 5BR, 3BA Sleeps 10 to 12 has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles