- As low as $228/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 893 sq ft (83 sq m)
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 893 square feet
Secluded space on the water on James Island. Freshly constructed space with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Upstairs unit with elegant waterfront vistas. Come savor the spectacular sunrises and sunsets while looking over Clarks Sound towards Folly Beach. Deep in the heart of James Island yet just a few mins. from James Island Youth Soccer Club and only 15min to both downtown and Folly Beach.
This unit is attached to a family home, but it has its own entrance and is a completely separate space. If you have a bigger group that requires more room, there is another unit downstairs that can also be rented (subject to availability). We will be onsite and accessible if needed, however our guests' privacy is a priority for us.
Family Animals - allowed
Arrival between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 late arrival fee.
Departure between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 early departure fee.
Contact property manager
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Rice Mill and St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To find the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Waterfront Gem on James Island! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 3.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.7 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 3.9 miles
- Washington Square - 3.9 miles