- As low as $223/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: We are a NON SMOKING property.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pillow top mattress
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 400 sq ft (37 sq m)
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 400 square feet
Come and experience our Southern Hospitality in this circa 200 year old building located in the very heart of historic Charleston!
We implemented a strict cleaning protocol to provide a safe and clean environment for you to appreciate. Our location is second to none! We are immediately across from the City Market, the best location in historic downtown.
This slice of heaven is the ideal place for a charming hideaway, a couple's weekend getaway or a memorable celebration of life. This studio has been especially sought after with honeymooners, guests celebrating their anniversaries, birthdays and engagements and visitors who savor the superb location.
The 5 star deluxe studio has been lovingly restored to keep the elegance of yesteryear with all the modern luxuries and amenities. The studio is gorgeous, well appointed, private (there are only two studios located on separate floors in our building!) and secure (multiple key less entry locks). A bespoke kitchenette is available in your room with a refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, dishes and silverware. We provide soaps and towels, coffee, water and chocolates! You are sure to enjoy sweet dreams in our queen plush pillow top bed dressed with 1800 (!) count linens.
Park your car (self-parking at a discounted rate is available in a covered and camera secured garage only one block from the suites) and never get back in it if dining in the many acclaimed eateries, sightseeing, shopping, antiquing and discovering the splendor and beauty of Charleston is your goal.
Unwind on our comfortable slate patio or in the sitting area in the entryway, a great place to enjoy your morning coffee, a glass of wine, to read a book on Charleston or to catch up on your emails using our complimentary WiFi.
Come and experience our Southern Hospitality - We act as your personal concierge.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!
You may also check out our other studio in the same building on Market Street (#413517).
Adults only. No family pets. Thank you for understanding.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Gibbes Museum of Art and One Of A Kind are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- To find the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ON MARKET STREET - EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC DOWNTOWN! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- City Market - 0.0 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles