- As low as $263/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: We are a NON SMOKING property.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pillow top mattress
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 400 sq ft (37 sq m)
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 400 square feet
Come and experience our Southern Hospitality in this circa 200 year old building located in the very heart of historic Charleston!
We implemented a strict cleaning protocol to provide a safe and clean environment for you to appreciate. Our location is second to none! We are immediately across from the City Market, the best location in historic downtown.
This slice of heaven is the ideal place for a charming hideaway, a couple's weekend getaway or a memorable celebration of life. This studio has been especially sought after with honeymooners, guests celebrating their anniversaries, birthdays and engagements and visitors who savor the superb location.
The 5 star deluxe studio has been lovingly restored to keep the elegance of yesteryear with all the modern luxuries and amenities. The studio is appealing, well appointed, private (there are only two studios located on separate floors in our building!) and secure (multiple key less entry locks). A bespoke kitchenette is available in your room with a refrigerator, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, dishes and silverware. We provide soaps and towels, coffee, water and chocolates! You are sure to enjoy sweet dreams in our queen plush pillow top bed dressed with 1800 (!) count linens.
Park your car (self-parking at a discounted rate is available in a covered and camera secured garage only one block from the suites) and never get back in it if dining in the many acclaimed eateries, sightseeing, shopping, antiquing and discovering the splendor and beauty of Charleston is your goal.
Unwind on our comfortable slate patio or in the sitting area in the entryway, a great place to enjoy your morning coffee, a glass of wine, to read a book on Charleston or to catch up on your emails using our complimentary WiFi.
Come and experience our Southern Hospitality - We act as your personal concierge.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!
You may also check out our other studio in the same building on Market Street (#413517).
Adults only. No family pets. Thank you for understanding.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Choosing and booking a perfectrental:
- To start, have your group agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. ON MARKET STREET - EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC DOWNTOWN! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- City Market - 0.0 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.2 miles
Ready to book ON MARKET STREET - EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC DOWNTOWN!?Book Online Get Information Call: