About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring refreshed properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchen.
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 4 bedrooms: 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 1 full bed and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- 1 half bathroom
-2 Off-street parking spots (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
Permit # OP2021-01744
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 B) has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles