- As low as $315/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This beautiful home in downtown Charleston is the ideal blend of historic appeal and modern comfort. Located just a few blocks from the iconic King Street, this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers the ideal escape for families and friends. The home features chic period details like heart pine floors, intricate moldings, and charming touches throughout, while offering modern amenities like a completely equipped kitchen, cavernous bedrooms, and refreshed bathrooms.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #5: Full Bed, Full Bed + TV
Common Area: Queen Couch Bed + Air Mattress (per request)
There are a total of 3.5 bathrooms
+ Luxury Linens + Towels Included
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities in all rooms
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03372
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Stunning Spring St House 5BR/3.5BA has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Stunning Spring St House 5BR/3.5BA?Book Online Get Information Call: