- As low as $199/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 7 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Delightful 8BR/6.5BA Downtown Home with 2 Kitchen & Living Areas!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 4 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Off-street parking for 2 cars
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This is an entire home with 8 BR/6.5 BA just blocks from the action!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed + TV
Shared Full Bath with Queen Bedrooms
Full Kitchen & Living Space
Bedroom 5: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 6: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 7: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 8: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Full Kitchen & Living Space
Private Side Porch w Two Rocking Chairs
- Air bed included upon request!
-Shared Back Patio with Seating
★ Off-street parking for 2 cars just a block away ★
Conveniences Included With Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-pods
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 8BR home, porch, patio and 2 off-street parking spots just a block away!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is marvelous for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 4 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03071 + 03072
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. THE INNS 8BR/6.5BA Downtown w Outdoor Space! has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles