- As low as $359/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 7 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 18
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Splendid 8BR/6.5BA Downtown Home with 2 Kitchen & Living Areas!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 4 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This is an entire home with 8 BR/6.5 BA just blocks from the action!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed + TV
Shared Full Bath with Queen Bedrooms
Full Kitchen & Living Space
Bedroom 5: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 6: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 7: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 8: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Full Kitchen & Living Space
Private Side Porch w Two Rocking Chairs
- Air bed supplied upon request!
-Shared Back Patio with Seating
★ Please note that parking is not supplied on-site for this rental. Connect with us for options close by!
Conveniences Supplied With Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-pods
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 8BR home, porch, and patio!
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 4 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03071 + 03072
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the bestvacation home:
- First, have your group decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. THE INNS 8BR/6.5BA Downtown w Outdoor Space! has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book THE INNS 8BR/6.5BA Downtown w Outdoor Space!?Book Online Get Information Call: