About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 10 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, newly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Homes Make Up 10 Bedrooms, 6 Full Bathrooms, and 4 Living Rooms & Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ 3 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ Private Outdoor Area
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This listing is made up of two separate 5BR homes, with four units total (Two 3 Bedroom Suites and Two 2 Bedroom Suites)
One Air Mattress
Two Single Beds
One Air Mattress
One Air Mattress
One Air Mattress
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
You'll have access to 2 private homes, 3 parking spaces, and outdoor space.
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the impressive and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
A welcome letter will be in your unit. Please call with any additional questions.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the rightvacation home:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. ? THE INNS ? TWO Charleston Homes - 10BR /6BA Downtown! has 10 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles