- As low as $732/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, newly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 2 Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
We can't wait to host you!
This Gem is a 5 Bedroom/3 Bathroom in a Historic Charleston Single Home!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
One Full Bathroom
Kitchen + Living Room Area
Bedroom #3: King Bed
Two Full Bathrooms
Kitchen + Living Room Area
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed
Bedroom #5: Two Single Beds
*Air Mattress + Linens Available Upon Request
Guests have access to the entire home as two separate units, porch/outdoor areas, and off-street parking. We have an painless keyless self-entry and all instructions are sent over 7 days prior to arrival!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04172 + 04173
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston vacation rental booking tips:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Start by having your family decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. The Inns 5 Bed 3 Bath Luxury Home 2 Blocks to King has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Call the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles