About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 2 Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
We can't wait to host you!
Each level has its own private entrance, living space, and kitchen!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3:King Bed
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed
Bedroom #5: Two Single Beds
*Air Mattress + Linens Available Upon Request
Guests have access to the entire home as two separate units, porch/outdoor areas, and off-street parking. We have an simple keyless self-entry and all instructions are sent over 7 days prior to arrival!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
he Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
The Inns are hosted by YourPad Charleston, a local full-service property management company here in Charleston. For exclusive perks and discounts - visit our site by searching "YourPad Charleston" on your preferred search engine.
A welcome letter will be in your unit. Please call with any additional questions.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To get the best value, consider changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. ? The Inns ? 5 Bed & 3 Bath Luxury Home - 2 Blocks to King has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles