- As low as $249/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, newly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 2 Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 2 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
We can't wait to host you!
This Gem is a 5 Bedroom/3 Bathroom in a Historic Charleston Single Home!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
One Full Bathroom
Kitchen + Living Room Area
Bedroom #3: King Bed
Two Full Bathrooms
Kitchen + Living Room Area
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed
Bedroom #5: Two Single Beds
*Air Mattress + Linens Available Upon Request
Guests have access to the entire home as two separate units, porch/outdoor areas, and off-street parking. We have an painless keyless self-entry and all instructions are sent over 7 days prior to arrival!
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is marvelous for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03061 + 03062
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Booking in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick the perfectrental:
- To start, have your group select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. The Inns 5 Bed 3 Bath Luxury Home 2 Blocks to King has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles