- As low as $580/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Streaming services
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2299 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2299 square feet
Welcome to the Southern Stunner. A freshly remodeled home in the highly coveted Riverland Terrace neighborhood. Appreciate a walk down the street and see dolphins swimming in Wappoo Creek or grab a cup of coffee and watch the boats cruise by. This centrally located neighborhood will give you the Low County vibes of Charleston that you have waiting for.
Striking and impressive Charleston home located in one of the most charming neighborhoods(Riverland Terrace). The completely refreshed home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with dual Primary en-suite bedrooms in the main home. The main home sleeps 12 to 13 guests comfortably
All the bathrooms are newly refreshed and are outfitted with fresh linens, beach towels and toiletries. The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to entertain. The living room and both primary bedrooms have new Roku Intelligent TV's where you can log onto Netflix, Hulu etc. and watch your favorite shows and movies.
For bigger events this property also features a studio apartment located over the garage near the back of the property(additional fee if needed). Please contact for apartment availability and costs and we can send you the link
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Harbor View Shopping Center and Upper King Design District. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Charleston area rental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Southern Stunner - 4 bedroom house close to Downtown and Beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you simply love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.7 miles