- As low as $580/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Streaming services
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2299 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2299 square feet
Welcome to the Southern Stunner. A freshly refreshed home in the highly coveted Riverland Terrace neighborhood. Appreciate a walk down the street and see dolphins swimming in Wappoo Creek or grab a cup of coffee and watch the boats cruise by. This centrally located neighborhood will give you the Low County vibes of Charleston that you have waiting for.
Handsome and impressive Charleston home located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods(Riverland Terrace). The completely modernized home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with dual Primary en-suite bedrooms in the main home. The main home sleeps 12 to 13 guests comfortably
All the bathrooms are freshly updated and are outfitted with fresh linens, beach towels and toiletries. The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to entertain. The living room and both primary bedrooms have new Roku Intelligent TV's where you can log onto Netflix, Hulu etc. and watch your favorite shows and movies.
For bigger events this property also features a studio apartment located over the garage near the back of the property(additional fee if needed). Please contact for apartment availability and costs and we can send you the link
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Southern Stunner - 4 bedroom house close to Downtown and Beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If not, call the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.7 miles