- As low as $590/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2299 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2299 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to the Southern Stunner. A newly modernized home in the highly coveted Riverland Terrace neighborhood. Appreciate a walk down the street and see dolphins swimming in Wappoo Creek or grab a cup of coffee and watch the boats cruise by. This centrally located neighborhood will give you the Low County vibes of Charleston that you have waiting for.
Striking and impressive Charleston home located in one of the most charming neighborhoods(Riverland Terrace). The entirely refreshed home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with dual Primary en-suite bedrooms in the main home. The main home sleeps 12 to 13 guests comfortably
All the bathrooms are freshly modernized and are outfitted with fresh linens, beach towels and toiletries. The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to entertain. The living room and both primary bedrooms have new Roku Intelligent TV's where you can log onto Netflix, Hulu etc. and watch your favorite shows and movies.
For bigger events this property also features a studio apartment located over the garage near the back of the property(additional fee if needed). Please contact for apartment availability and costs and we can send you the link
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To find the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Southern Stunner - 4 bedroom house close to Downtown and Beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.7 miles
- City Market - 3.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.9 miles
Ready to book Southern Stunner - 4 bedroom house close to Downtown and Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: