About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2299 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to the Southern Stunner. A newly remodeled home in the highly coveted Riverland Terrace neighborhood. Savor a walk down the street and see dolphins swimming in Wappoo Creek or grab a cup of coffee and watch the boats cruise by. This centrally located neighborhood will give you the Low County vibes of Charleston that you have waiting for.
Spectacular and gorgeous Charleston home located in one of the most charming neighborhoods(Riverland Terrace). The completely refreshed home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with dual Primary en-suite bedrooms in the main home. The main home sleeps 12 to 13 guests comfortably
All the bathrooms are freshly refreshed and are outfitted with fresh linens, beach towels and toiletries. The kitchen is well equipped with everything needed to entertain. The living room and both primary bedrooms have new Roku Intelligent TV's where you can log onto Netflix, Hulu etc. and watch your favorite shows and movies.
For bigger events this property also features a studio apartment located over the garage near the back of the property(additional fee if needed). Please contact for apartment availability and costs and we can send you the link
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a rental home:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Book your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Southern Stunner - 4 bedroom house close to Downtown and Beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 2.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.7 miles