- As low as $903/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3900 sq ft (362 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3900 square feet
Escape to a dreamy Isle of Palms beach vacation at this gorgeous oceanfront four-bedroom vacation rental home located in the highly sought-after and private neighborhood of Ocean Point, located on the northern tip of the Wild Dunes Resort. This handsome three-story property features multiple porches ideal for taking in the salty breezes and appreciating the beautiful vistas of both the Atlantic Ocean and the famed Links Golf Course.
With four roomy and elegantly furnished bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and plenty of living space, this vacation rental home is the ideal choice for families or groups of friends looking for a opulent and calming beach hideaway. The property is located at the end of the island, offering unmatched privacy and tranquility, while still being just a short drive from all the shopping and dining that Isle of Palms has to offer.When you're not enjoying the pristine beaches and natural beauty of the island, take advantage of the impressive oceanfront community pool, accessible exclusively to Ocean Point residents and guests. And when you're ready to discover beyond the island, it's just a 30-min. drive to Historic Downtown Charleston, where you can experience all of the history, culture, and culinary delights of this beautiful Southern city.
Whether you're looking for a peaceful getaway or an action-packed adventure, this vacation rental home has it all. Book your stay now and experience the ultimate Charleston beach vacation!
Pool Access: Ocean Point Community Pool and Hot Tub Spa (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: <4 Minute Walk; Boardwalk between homes #52 and #54
View: Ocean and Golf View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 3900
Bedroom 1: Master, King Bed, 3rd Floor, Private Bath, Ocean Vistas
Bedroom 2: King Bed, 2nd Floor, Private Bath, Ocean Vistas
Bedroom 3: Queen, 2nd Floor, Shared Jack 'n Jill Bath
Bedroom 4: Queen, 2nd Floor, Shared Jack 'n Jill Bath
Bonus Den: Double-Size Sofabed on first floor
Balcony: Screened Porch and 3 Open Decks
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 4 spaces
BBQ Grille: Yes- Charcoal
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play at Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play at Wild Dunes Links Course & Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes Resort pools. It does have access to the Ocean Point Community Pool, which is open during the warmer months.**
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocean Point, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms, and is next to a golf course and on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Ocean View Home in Gated Wild Dunes on Golf Course & Pool Access! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.