- As low as $332/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3538 sq ft (329 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3538 square feet
Keywords: Custom Home, Roomy, Beach House, Secluded Neighborhood, Isle of Palms, 4 bedrooms, WIFI
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Charleston is known for its cobblestone streets, horse-drawn carriage tours, amazing architecture, antiques, art galleries, and great dinning experiences. This area is also a great starting point for other unique destinations such as Atlanta, Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, Hilton Head, Bluffton and Beaufort which are all within painless driving distances.
This gorgeous beach home is located just outside Charleston, South Carolina on the trendy Isle of Palms. Our vacation home is enormous with an open floor plan and five beds (four bedrooms) and three attached bathrooms. There is ample room to savor your guests as well as find that peaceful space alone. It is located only three homes away from the beach and has no major streets to cross to get to the beach! The beach access is just a short 2 min. walk away.
First Floor -The huge wrap-around front and side porches extend the outside space for calming and experiencing the ocean breeze. From the entrance on the porch, you have the Living Room/Study which is a great place to get away from it all on your left and the Dining Room on your right. Straight ahead is the Sun Room. The beautiful Kitchen with granite and stainless appliances with breakfast area and Laundry Room are to your right. You have access to the Deck for grilling and entertaining from the Sun Room and the Kitchen. The sizable Family Room is to your left with a wet-bar and bathroom close by. Also on the first floor, there is a Master Bedroom with a king bed and Master Bath with hottub tub and walk-in shower.
Second Floor - One queen bedroom and one full bedroom with a shared bathroom. Another bedroom with two double beds and private bathroom.
The location is ideal with an eight mile sandy beach, yet only 20 mins. from one of America's most striking historical cities, Charleston. Great family home for anyone to appreciate the sun and the beach!
BR 1: 1 King, BR 2: 1 Queen, BR 3: 2 Full, BR 4: 1 Full
INTERNET: High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service.
PLEASE NOTE: No smoking. Fireplace is not available for guest use. Must be 25 years or older to book. No family pets allowed.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Classic Family Beach House, short walk to the beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.