- As low as $327/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Pool or billiards table
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Palmetto, an AvantStay home!
There are so many reasons you’ll adore it here. For starters, this lush home is just steps from the clear blue waters of Isle of Palm’s beach. But you may be tempted to spend your days swimming in the pool, playing lawn games, and dining al fresco on the broad deck. When you’re not getting your toes wet, head inside to play pool or read a book in the sunroom. Just make sure to sit on the front porch’s rocking chairs and drink sweet tea (or sweet drinks) for the full Southern experience. Y’all have fun!
Nearby Attractions: Isle of Palms Beach, Barrier Island Ecotours, Deep Water Vineyard, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Charleston Fun Park, Mount Pleasant Town Centre, Tidalwave Watersports, Fly In Helicopter Tours, Cafe Paname.
Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous gorgeous beaches.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can appreciate every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that the garden maintenance takes place every Friday.
- Please note that the pool is cleaned weekly by maintenance staff.
- There is no pool heat at this home.
-The fireplace is not operational.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be included upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
Space for 4 cars to park on site.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom/ King bed w/ Ensuite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / Queen bed & full bed
Bedroom 4 / Two twin beds
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Finding the best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Gorgeous Character Home w/ Pool, Sun Room & Pool Table! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.