- As low as $441/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ideal for a enormous family! Just three blocks away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining with The Rarebit, The Ordinary, and The Grocery all located within 3 blocks of the rental. Our marvelous city offers galleries, museums, charming churches, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 1 off-street parking space!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
Guests enter on the main floor. There are no bedrooms on the main floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a King size bed and one with a Queen size bed. Downstairs there is a double bed that sleeps two. There is a pull-out couch in the living area on the main floor.
The kitchen and living area are on the main floor. The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, stovetop, oven, dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools. The living area is sunken.
We like to point out that there are two bathrooms, none of which are on the main floor. There is a bathroom upstairs and on the ground floor.
We also like to make our guests aware that the stairs in this rental are SPIRAL stairs.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private home, guests will have access to the entire home.
We are available to assist our guests with any issues that may arise.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber supplied.
• Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02717
•A city wide ordinance goes into effect at 10pm to ensure that you and our whole community can appreciate a restful nighttime’s sleep. In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from close by neighbors, as well as proactively prevent noise complaints. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•Please note our check-in time (4 PM) and check-out time (11 AM). It is rare that we are able to modify these times, please keep this in mind when planning travel.
•No smoking inside the home. An additional cleaning fee to remove odor will be applied.
•We are fortunate to be able to provide off-street parking for our guests however please note that parking spaces throughout downtown Charleston tend to be on the smaller side. We recommend an economy size car.
•Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•No family pets allowed.
•Above all, please treat our home with respect.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. 33 B Cannon · European Influences in the Heart of Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your agreement.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book 33 B Cannon · European Influences in the Heart of Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: