- As low as $139/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This comfortable + chic getaway is a 3BR Charleston home!
♥ On Cannon St just one block away from all the life of Charleston's King Street!
♥ This first floor unit has a modest porch and access to a patio space behind the home.
♥ Walk Score of 97
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
This completely redone space is newly furnished and decorated by a local Charleston designer!
Bedroom #1: King bed w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: King bed w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #3: Queen bed
♥ Cable TV + Wifi
♥ Netflix streaming capabilities
♥ The home also has a backyard courtyard with seating for you and your group! Come stay with us!
Entire bottom floor unit + Porch + Shared back patio space
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and appreciate the city!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03456
Interaction with Guests:
Our team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental property booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Comfortable + Chic Retreat - 1 Block from King St! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles