- As low as $699/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Beachside neighborhood vacation rental, located at 14 Ocean Park Court is a freshly refreshed three bedroom home offering a huge back deck and screened porch, ideal for calming and taking in the ocean air. This home is located on a huge corner lot to conveniently access the Beachside community pool and tennis facility and is only a three min. walk to the beach! The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather. In addition, you won't need a golf cart or your car because it is so close to eateries, a Harris Teeter grocery store, ice cream stores and souvenir stores.
Fourteen Ocean Park greets you with a modern coastal appeal throughout the home featuring newly installed luxury vinyl plank floor. The open living room has been charmingly decorated for comfort including a enormous flatscreen TV, a sizable sectional couch, and high speed wireless Internet. The freshly shiplapped walls adds a very clean & bright feel to this gorgeous beach home! The kitchen has been entirely updated as of January 2022, includes all new top of the line appliances, and is completely equipped for all your cooking needs! We also offer a traditional coffee maker (using round filters) and a Keurig coffee maker. The dining table comfortably seats six people or eight people with the added leaf. There is additional seating at the kitchen bar and in the kitchen.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom that was modernized in early 2022 to include a fully tiled ceramic walk-in shower with rimless glass doors! The master bedroom also has a private entrance to the screened porch. In the other bedrooms you will find a queen bed in one and the other bedroom has one twin bed and a bunkbed with double beds on top and bottom. There is great storage under the bunk beds for the kids clothes. The shared full bath has also been remodeled!
The back deck and screened porch are accessed from the living room and offer comfortable seating for all to appreciate a morning coffee or evening beverage. In addition to the amazing screened porch you will find great outdoor living space under the home where one can savor cooler, breezier seating during additional warm days or rainy weather (heaven forbid). This area offers seating, game playing space, string lighting, a Weber charcoal grille, a picnic table, a complimentary standing fan, and a 6 foot under-the-porch swing.
The community pool is a close two min. walk away. There are 2 very convenient beach access paths. When heading out to the community pool or the beach, be sure to bring your beach towel and your clothes downstairs so you can shower and dress in the completely private shower room. A nice warm shower will be the ideal finish to a ideal day at the beach. The handheld shower will make it simple to wash the sand from all guests & their beach equipment!!
Appreciate your stay!
• Carroll Realty Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental reservation between 3 and 14 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Carroll Realty for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for three cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo, and paper products.
Bed Sizes: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin and 1 Bunkbed with 2 double beds
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time..
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking the bestrental:
- To start, have your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Modern Beach Home in Quiet Community w/Great Outdoor Spaces, Near Beach, w/Pool & Tennis! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.0 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.7 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.7 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Modern Beach Home in Quiet Community w/Great Outdoor Spaces, Near Beach, w/Pool & Tennis!?Book Online Get Information Call: