- As low as $472/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Beachside neighborhood vacation rental, located at 14 Ocean Park Court is a freshly modernized three bedroom home offering a sizable back deck and screened porch, ideal for calming and taking in the ocean air. This home is located on a huge corner lot to comfortably access the Beachside community pool and tennis facility and is only a three min. walk to the beach! The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather. In addition, you won't need a golf cart or your car because it is so close to eateries, a Harris Teeter grocery store, ice cream stores and souvenir stores.
Fourteen Ocean Park greets you with a modern coastal appeal throughout the home featuring newly installed luxury vinyl plank floor. The open living room has been charmingly decorated for comfort including a huge flatscreen TV, a enormous sectional couch, and high speed wireless Internet. The newly shiplapped walls adds a very clean & bright feel to this beautiful beach home! The kitchen has been completely refreshed as of January 2022, includes all new top of the line appliances, and is entirely equipped for all your cooking needs! We also offer a traditional coffee maker (using round filters) and a Keurig coffee maker. The dining table comfortably seats six people or eight people with the added leaf. There is additional seating at the kitchen bar and in the kitchen.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom that was remodeled in early 2022 to include a fully tiled ceramic walk-in shower with rimless glass doors! The master bedroom also has a private entrance to the screened porch. In the other bedrooms you will find a queen bed in one and the other bedroom has one twin bed and a bunkbed with double beds on top and bottom. There is great storage under the bunk beds for the kids clothes. The shared full bath has also been updated!
The back deck and screened porch are accessed from the living room and offer comfortable seating for all to savor a morning coffee or evening drink. In addition to the phenomenal screened porch you will find great outdoor living space under the home where one can appreciate cooler, breezier seating during additional warm days or rainy weather (heaven forbid). This area offers seating, game playing space, string lighting, a Weber charcoal grille, a picnic table, a complimentary standing fan, and a 6 foot under-the-porch swing.
The community pool is a close two min. walk away. There are 2 very convenient beach access paths. When heading out to the community pool or the beach, be sure to bring your beach towel and your clothes downstairs so you can shower and dress in the completely private shower room. A nice warm shower will be the ideal finish to a ideal day at the beach. The handheld shower will make it simple to wash the sand from all guests & their beach equipment!!
Appreciate your stay!
• Carroll Realty Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental reservation between 3 and 14 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Carroll Realty for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for three cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo, and paper products.
Bed Sizes: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin and 1 Bunkbed with 2 double beds
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time..
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Take time off to check out the health/beauty spa in the area, or get some fresh air with adventures like ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Modern Beach Home in Quiet Community w/Great Outdoor Spaces, Near Beach, w/Pool & Tennis! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.