- As low as $136/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 7
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wood stove
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! 3 Bedroom + 2 Bath located just one block from Upper King Street within the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of Charleston, this freshly refreshed listing is waiting for you to book! Walk to just about anywhere downtown while having parking on site at no cost.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Common Area: Modular Couch Bed + Air Mattress (per request)
There are a total of 2 full bathrooms
+ Luxury Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the unit + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03355
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Downtown Charleston - Close to King Street! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your family.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles