- As low as $157/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Are you thinking about an escape to the captivating shores of Isle of Palms? This adorable 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Sea Cabin condo is the ideal size for a solo trip, modest family vacation, or charming weekend away. With perks like an oceanfront balcony and striking ocean peeks, it's a great option as a comfortable homebase for exploring the rest of the island and doesn't sacrifice on comfort or amenities. If you're ready to embark on your Isle of Palms hideaway, make sure to check out this steal of a property!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
- The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
- Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not
being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
- All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely
- 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
- Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
- Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
- The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
- No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
- No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without
- This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
This condo is on the third floor in Building A and features fresh touches like wood floor and granite countertops. It's a great size for a couple or modest family and has a living and kitchen area with plenty of seating space along with an intimate feel. The kitchen is completely equipped, giving you the chance to make your own picnics to appreciate on the beach, or happy hour treats to indulge in on the patio with the ocean in the distance. Additional seating at the countertop gives another place to settle in for a bite to eat and can double as a convenient workspace if you need to work from home.
The living room area is in the same space as the kitchen, giving you the flexibility of flipping on the TV as you prepare or prepare breakfast for the morning. Sink into the comfortable couch when you feel like taking a break from adventuring around the isle or grab a drink from the kitchen while you use the complimentary Wi-Fi to catch up with your friends back home.
As a additional for families, there are two twin beds constructed into the hallway, giving the kids a fun place to cozy up to sleep or to use as additional storage, while the bedroom offers up a queen-sized bed and has its own TV. The property offers cable on the TVs, and has access to community amenities such as a community pool (not heated), coin laundry facilities, and a private fishing pier! This property is the ideal compact size for your vacation, without sacrificing on all the amenities you'd expect a beachfront home to have!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums are each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, fantastic dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
The hallway consists of 2 modest twin sized beds constructed-in to the wall - ideal for a modest kid!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Motor boating and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Oceanfront 3rd Floor Condo with Community Pool & Fishing Pier! Central Location in the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.