- As low as $294/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1235 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1235 square feet
The Seagrove community of well-maintained condominiums, lush greenery, and community pool is centrally located within walking distance of the Grandiose Pavilion, Conference Center, Villages, and Wild Dunes stores and eateries. This prime location is ideal for you to relax and appreciate the ocean view from this bright 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo.
This remodeled condo has a unique design with pretty wood features throughout and cool coastal hues. Entering the unit, you are greeted by a pleasant beach feel and one-of-a-kind decorations. The completely equipped kitchen overlooks the dining table and living room. The living room leads to your ocean view balcony ideal to savor a meal outside or relax in the lounge chair. Appreciate the ocean breeze and take in the glorious scenery!
The guest bedroom (Bedroom #2) is on the main first level. It is furnished with one queen, one twin bed, and TV. It's bathroom is also accessible from the hallway. The master suite (Bedroom #1), which is located up the stairs on the second level, features a king bed, TV, private bathroom and impeccable ocean vistas. For your convenience, the condo has a washer and dryer, parking for at least two cars, WiFi, and a community pool.
Pool Access: Seagrove Complex Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Just A Few Steps To The Beach Access
View: Oceanfront With View Of Pool Area
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2nd Story (30 Steps To Front Door, No Elevator)
Square Footage: 1235
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bathroom, TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen and Twin, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Covered Parking Spaces
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Not Available For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. BEST Resort Location! Oceanview! Community Pool! Walk to Amenities! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.