- As low as $666/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3785 sq ft (352 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3785 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Casa Intracoastal, 5 Bedroom, Private Pool, 12th Green on Harbor Course, Close to Isle of Palms Marina, Short walk to the Beach. Ideal Family Getaway!
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Welcome to Casa Intracoastal, located on the famed Harbor Golf Course at Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, SC - just 12 miles north of historic Charleston. This Spectacular home is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac overlooking the 12th green of the Harbor Golf Course.
The front entry features a enormous inviting porch that runs the width of the home, ideal for rocking away the afternoon! The first floor living area offers an open floor plan with a living room, dining room, sizable eat-in kitchen, family room, laundry room, powder room, screened porch and a astounding master suite. There are wood floors in the entry, dining room, kitchen and family room, with carpet in the living room and bedrooms and tile in the bathrooms. The roomy eat-in kitchen features tons of cabinetry. This property does not have an elevator.
There is a broad pool deck complete with swimming pool, BBQ area overlooking the 12 green and down the fairway and lake. The beach access is located on 41st avenue and is about a 10-15 min. walk from the home.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: No Smoking and No Family Animals allowed. The pool is not heated. This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. Minimum of 4 nights for all other seasons and some holidays require 7 nights. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Casa Intracoastal, Golf Views, Private Pool, Screen Porch, Theatre Room has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Casa Intracoastal, Golf Views, Private Pool, Screen Porch, Theatre Room?Book Online Get Information Call: