- As low as $462/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3785 sq ft (352 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3785 square feet
Casa Intracoastal, 5 Bedroom, Private Pool, 12th Green on Harbor Course, Close to Isle of Palms Marina, Short walk to the Beach. Ideal Family Getaway!
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Welcome to Casa Intracoastal, located on the famed Harbor Golf Course at Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, SC - just 12 miles north of historic Charleston. This Spectacular home is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac overlooking the 12th green of the Harbor Golf Course.
The front entry features a sizable inviting porch that runs the width of the home, ideal for rocking away the afternoon! The first floor living area offers an open floor plan with a living room, dining room, enormous eat-in kitchen, family room, laundry room, powder room, screened porch and a marvelous master suite. There are wood floors in the entryway, dining room, kitchen and family room, with carpet in the living room and bedrooms and tile in the bathrooms. The cavernous eat-in kitchen features tons of cabinetry. This property does not have an elevator.
There is a broad pool deck complete with swimming pool, BBQ area overlooking the 12 green and down the fairway and lake. The beach access is located on 41st avenue and is about a 10-15 min. walk from the home.
High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: No Smoking and No Animals allowed. The pool is not heated. This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. Minimum of 4 nights for all other seasons and some holidays require 7 nights. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and picking the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Casa Intracoastal, Golf Views, Private Pool, Screen Porch, Theatre Room has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.6 miles