- As low as $251/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1629 sq ft (151 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1629 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
Baths: 3 Full
If you would like to catch the ideal wave next to the IOP Pier, savor a ideal day on the beach, or relax in comfort and style, you will find a ideal vacation at #102 at 1140 Ocean Boulevard. Located at attractively maintained oceanfront community, on the Front Beach, #102 at 1140 Ocean Boulevard is in the heart of the Isle of Palms. Shopping, eateries, and ice cream parlors are all a short walk from this striking home. In addition to the beautiful beach and the best surf break on the Island, 1140 Ocean Blvd. offers a sizable private oceanfront swimming pool for its vacation guests.
The interior of #102 is just as gorgeous as the outdoor surroundings. Professionally decorated, you will find everything ideally coordinated throughout the home. The master bedroom features a comfortable king bed with oceanfront vistas. The master bath is highlighted by the garden tub. A guest bedroom features a queen bed with the guest bedroom having two twin beds. The living space in #102 at 1140 Ocean Boulevard is elegant with a enormous couch, flat screen TV and amazing artwork. The dining room and kitchen bar can accommodate eight comfortably for dinner. The kitchen has been remodeled with new granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at #102 at 1140 Ocean Boulevard.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo, and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, #102 at 1140 Ocean Boulevard on the Isle of Palms is an simple drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant, and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (1.3 miles) features Fort Moultrie and excellent dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (3.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS York Town, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (12.1 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes, and gardens.
A handsome interior, ideal location, huge sandy beach, and the best wave break on the Island makes #102 at 1140 Ocean Boulevard the ideal beach vacation destination.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Booking in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. New Listing! Oceanfront 3BR IOP Condo Walkout to the Beach/Pool! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you simply love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.