- As low as $231/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Have you been looking for your next Isle of Palms vacation rental? Well look no further than this fantastic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family beach home that enjoys a central location off Palm Blvd, right in the heart of Isle of Palms near the public recreation center! When you come to stay at this great property, you're not only mins. from the beach but also have multiple close by activities within a few mins. walk! The recreation center has a dog park, playground, big open field for soccer, football, etc., public tennis and pickleball courts, public basketball courts, and baseball fields! The location of this beach home is ideal for families with kids!
Pull up to this handsome home, and you'll immediately feel those southern coastal vibes, with enormous open porch welcoming you to your vacation. Travel up to the main level and step inside to find the open concept main area, with the kitchen, dining, and living area. First, you'll come across the completely equipped kitchen, where you can make your own meals, from casual snacks like freshly cut fruit to full blown family dinners with multiple courses. The kitchen has everything you need including kids's dinnerware, crock pot, blender, roasting pans, sizable countertop griddle, modest waffle maker, kitchen aid mixer, hand mixer, drink tubs, margarita machine, and plenty of serving dishes!
Continue onto the dining and living area, where you'll find the dining area seats up to ten. The living area offers a plush couch, cushy chair, and a flat screen TV. The home also offers complimentary high speed internet and a full size washer and dryer! Intelligent TV accepts you to connect to any streaming services you use - we offer the highest speed internet possible so it's painless for everybody to appreciate their shows, use iPads, or laptops if it's a working vacation. Please note that there is no cable TV service.
Each of the three bedrooms offers a comfortable place to rest your head at nighttime, with a variety of convenient accommodations. The master bedroom is on the main level off the kitchen and is furnished with a king-sized bed, TV, & an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The upstairs bedrooms share a hall bath. The second bedroom offers 2 queen-size beds, while the third offers one double bed and one twin bed —great for groups with kids or multiple modest families! The pink couch on the landing upstairs does fold out to a 3/4 size bed (a little bigger than a twin bed). Also supplied is one pack-n-play for added convenience for those traveling with young kids.
Outside, you'll find a sundeck with a gas grille, where you can prepare up meals in the ocean breeze or sit back and savor the sunshine with your favorite book. As an additional additional, when you stay at 2 Chapman Ave, there is a firepit in the backyard with plenty of adirondack chairs for seating. The backyard also offers a great space for kids to play and monthly mosquito service is scheduled! The driveway is additional huge making it a great spot for families to enjoy games together such as corn hole and ladder ball. Back inside you'll find more indoor games in the chest under the stairs. Memories made with family and friends are even better when you share a family home together!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
This home is dog friendly to non-shedding breeds only (proof of breed is required). One dog is considered with a $250 pet fee, applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
**Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. *New* Location is key! Quiet street, Minutes Walk to Beach & Rec Center -Perfect Family Beach Home! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.