- As low as $193/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
BEFORE YOU BOOK, PLEASE NOTE: The Seascape Villa building will have ongoing construction beginning Sept. 5 on the south end of the building. Construction is allowed during the week beginning at 7am until 4pm, and the same hours every other Saturday. Our rental unit is on the north end of the building so there will not be anything blocking your view or otherwise in front of your unit, but there will be construction noise and workers on site. Furthermore, the pool will be closed until further notice beginning Sept. 6. Nightly & weekly prices have been significantly reduced due to the construction, and no further discount or refund will be offered. Construction completion date is expected by the end of May 2024.
Escape to a relaxing experience when you stay at one of the most handsome beach-facing condos, 515 Seascape Villa. For your next best vacation at Isle of Palms, you can opt for this extravagant, cavernous, and modern condo. Located in the resort area of Wild Dunes, the condo features three bedrooms and three full baths to accommodate up to eight guests. Get ready to appreciate all the amenities as offered by the Wild Dunes Resort area. You can savor bicycle riding while admiring the ocean vistas. The resort area offers many eateries, cafes, golf courses, play areas, and many hiking and cycling trails.
Inside the condo, the enormous windows in the living room and bedrooms open to a spectacular view of the ocean. There is plenty of natural sunlight flowing into the condo so you can have a great time both indoors and outdoors. Features like modern artwork, high ceiling, premium floor, and opulent furnishing all add a unique touch to this calming vacation home. We focus on every single detail so you can feel at home. Take advantage of amenities like heating, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, and complimentary parking so you will not have to worry about anything. A beach vacation is all about spending max. time in the water. Though it translates into tons and tons of fun, it also means loads of dirty laundry. To take care of this aspect of the trip, we offer an in-unit washer and dryer. You can also find an iron and ironing board for your convenience. Do not worry about your clothes, just get ready to make tons of exceptional memories!
Unwind and refresh into the comfortable bedrooms. The condo has three bedrooms with different bed styles such as king, queen, and twin beds. Each of the bedrooms have ambient lighting, sizable windows, and cozy beds. Savor a good nighttime's sleep before stepping out for all the fun adventures. The bathrooms are equipped with a shower, bathtub, cabinets, and premium quality fixtures. We offer a starter kit of toiletries to help you get started with all the basic necessities. Grab fresh linen and towels for your convenience. As we handle all the basic requirements, you can concentrate solely on having tons of fun. Convenient location is one of the key highlights of the area. It means you can find plenty of eateries and food joints serving fresh local seafood close to the condo complex. But if you prefer the flexibility of preparing meals at home, this property also features a full kitchen.
Finally, Seascape Villas are located in Wild Dunes Resort. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather. This is a private Resort of 1600 acres. Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Finest in the State”, Island Adventures recreation programs for kids and families, and two miles of bicycle trails. The Links Golf Course Clubhouse is adjacent to property for golf enthusiasts. The Harbor Course is only a short drive from condo.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
When you're ready for a fun vacation, contact Carroll Realty to book your stay!
No golf carts are allowed on the property at any time!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 2 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. USS Yorktown and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. *NEW RENTAL*Amazing Oceanfront Top Floor Villa, Large Balcony, & Community Pool in Wild Dunes! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Know before you go:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.