- As low as $377/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles
For many, to escape and sit quietly on the beach is heaven. A visit to 314 C Shipwatch is the ideal complement to your beach paradise. Totally remodeled, 314 C Shipwatch features three bedrooms and three full baths with splendid oceanfront vistas. Highlights of the remodel include:
• Rich heart of pine floors throughout the property
• Granite counters
• Custom cabinetry
• Custom pendant lighting
• Farmhouse sink
• HD TV's with pop up screens in the living room and master bedroom
• New furnishings highlighted throughout condominium
With linens to accommodate 8 guests comfortably, the beauty of 314 C Shipwatch certainly complements the beauty of the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes.
When the day draws to an end, the linens in 314 C Shipwatch will ensure an impressive nighttime sleep. The master bedroom features a king bed, direct access to the oceanfront deck, and a private bathroom. One of the two guest bedrooms features two queen beds with a private bath. Finally, the second guest bedroom is highlighted with two full beds with direct access to a bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 314 C Shipwatch.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Access to two oceanfront pools at Shipwatch.
• Kids's playground featured at Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features an elevator for painless access.
• Oceanfront observation deck featured at Shipwatch.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will savor it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
Your paradise is awaiting you with your next visit to the Isle of Palms at 314 C Shipwatch.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Beach Paradise -Renovated Oceanfront Shipwatch Resort Condo - $250 Beach Gear Credit Available! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If not, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Beach Paradise -Renovated Oceanfront Shipwatch Resort Condo - $250 Beach Gear Credit Available!?Book Online Get Information Call: