- As low as $180/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles
For many, to escape and sit quietly on the beach is heaven. A visit to 314 C Shipwatch is the ideal complement to your beach paradise. Totally remodeled, 314 C Shipwatch features three bedrooms and three full baths with charming oceanfront vistas. Highlights of the remodel include:
• Rich heart of pine floors throughout the property
• Granite counters
• Custom cabinetry
• Custom pendant lighting
• Farmhouse sink
• HD TV's with pop up screens in the living room and master bedroom
• New furnishings highlighted throughout condominium
With linens to accommodate 8 guests comfortably, the beauty of 314 C Shipwatch certainly complements the beauty of the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes.
When the day draws to an end, the linens in 314 C Shipwatch will ensure an impressive nighttime sleep. The master bedroom features a king bed, direct access to the oceanfront deck, and a private bathroom. One of the two guest bedrooms features two queen beds with a private bath. Finally, the second guest bedroom is highlighted with two full beds with direct access to a bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 314 C Shipwatch.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Access to two oceanfront pools at Shipwatch.
• Kids's playground featured at Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features an elevator for painless access.
• Oceanfront observation deck featured at Shipwatch.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will appreciate it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
Your paradise is awaiting you with your next visit to the Isle of Palms at 314 C Shipwatch.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- First and foremost, have your family choose date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beach Paradise -Renovated Oceanfront Shipwatch Resort Condo - $250 Beach Gear Credit Available! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.