- As low as $1,534/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4100 sq ft (381 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4100 square feet
Looking for the ideal Isle of Palms escape? You'll find it here at 3103 Palm Boulevard. This grandiose 4,100 square foot estate features a private saltwater pool, three levels, refreshed interiors, and is steps away from the sandy beaches of the Carolina Coast. With a reverse floor plan, you'll find the open concept kitchen and living area on the top level. Savor updated appliances and furnishings with plenty of seating for the whole group! Each floor has it's own southern-style porch overlooking the iconic Palm Boulevard.
This property has 5 bedrooms. Located on the top level of the home is the broad king master suite - with en-suite bathroom, a TV, and a private seating area with decorative fireplace. Head down a flight of stairs to the lower level to find four more bedrooms, including another king master suite with access to the pool area. Two additional queen bedrooms, as well as a bedroom with two twins, make up the remaining sleeping quarters. Revel in the huge media room and living area that looks out onto the pool and patio. With an entertainment center, pool table, wet bar, and games - there's sure to be something to delight everybody in the group!
Spend your days unwinding on the beach just steps from the home, or recline by the pool when you've had enough of the sand! Want a nighttime on the town? You'll find the best local eateries and bars on Isle of Palms are just a fast bicycle ride away. Break up your beach days with a 25-min. jaunt down to Historic Downtown Charleston - where you can indulge in some of the country's richest history and finest dining. It's really the ideal respite, and sure to provide the vacation of a lifetime. We'll see you soon!
Pool Access: Private Saltwater Pool
Beach Distance: 100 Yards, Use IOP Boardwalk 31A
View: Ocean View Peeks from 2nd Floor and Neighborhood View
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Footage: Est. 4,100
Bedroom 1: Queen, Lower Floor, Balcony Access, Private Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen, Lower Floor, Balcony Access, Shared Jack-n-Jill Bath
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, Lower Floor, Shared Jack-n-Jill Bath
Bedroom 4: King, 2nd Master Suite, Lower Floor, Pool Deck Access, Private Bath
Bedroom 5: King, Top Floor, Private Bath
Balcony: Yes, Expansive Front & Back Porches & Decks and Screened Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 6 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Not Available
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Elevator: Yes, by request only (for renters with specific needs)
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 3117787
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. New Listing! Large IOP Home with Private Pool, Pool Table, Steps from Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.