About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sweetgrass is delighted to welcome this remarkably striking 8-bedroom Isle of Palms home to our program this season. Recently constructed and finished this year, we have just welcomed our inaugural guests in April of 2022. Be among the first to experience the refined, coastal elegance throughout.
Stationed just steps away from beach access on the iconic and coveted Palm Boulevard, you'll arrive to ocean sounds and the smell of salty breezes. Take enjoyment in the convenient ground floor elevator, accessible from the broad 4-car garage for unloading and unpacking with ease.
Upon entering the first floor, you'll be welcomed by a bright and expansive floor plan. On the oceanside of the home you'll find the living area, dining area, and chef's kitchen. All dazzling in their own right, and intentionally designed to create a premiere guest experience, it accepts for entertaining and spending time together as seamless as possible.
The kitchen features chef-approved appliances, such as the double stove and 8-burner gas range, commercial-sized refrigerator, and two dishwashers. Equipped for even the most avid of home cooks. Appreciate an additional butler's kitchenette off of the pool deck - complete with a half bath, drink refrigerator, and ice maker. Making poolside drinks has never been more convenient.
The light-filled living area, which is outfitted with handsome luxury furnishings (as is the entire home!) - is showcased by the floor-to-ceiling steel doors that open to the outdoor living spaces and pool deck to create a true indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
All eight bedrooms in the home are suites, complete with private baths and TVs with streaming abilities. The first three king suites are located on the first level. Two with enormous walk-in, rainfall showers, and one with a tub/shower combination.
Head upstairs (or take the elevator!) to the second level for four additional bedrooms as well as a laundry room with a utility sink. On this floor, you'll find a room with two queen beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Next up is another king suite with private bath and a tub/shower combination. There are two more luxury king suites on this second level. Both share access to a handsome sun porch, complete with gorgeous vistas of the Atlantic. One of the primary suites also includes a pretty soaking tub, ideal for after a long day of sun at the beach.
Finally, we come to the third level, a kid's heaven! This loft-style suite, which takes up the entire top level of the home, features an entertainment room with a Intelligent TV, games, and access to another sun deck with ocean vistas. This massive room sleeps up to 4 with the two constructed-in twin beds and twin trundles underneath. You might not be able to get the kids in the group to come down after seeing the space!
With the proximity to the beach, functional and beautiful design, and vast array of amenities, there is really something to please everybody at this Isle of Palms gem. If in your next vacation you're looking for both location AND luxury, you've found the right place - and we can't wait to host you!
- Private Pool and 8-Person Hot Tub
- Luxury High-End Finishes
- Elevator for Guest Use
- All Bedrooms are Suites with Private Bathrooms
- Outdoor Dining and Sitting Areas
- Chef's Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry
- Ocean View from Top Floor Balcony
This immaculate home will be ready to host your family and friends soon, and it's going to fill up fast! We are giving you the opportunity to get your reservation in early to one of the first renters in this elegant home. Book your beach vacation today!
Bedroom #1, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (expansive walk-In shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #2, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
Bedroom #3, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #4, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #5, 2nd Floor - 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
Bedroom #6, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Suite with Vistas, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #7, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Primary Suite with Vistas, Private Bathroom (soaking tub, separate walk-in shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #8, 3rd Floor - 2 Sets of Constructed-In Twin Beds with Twin Trundle (sleeps 4), Private Bathroom (standing shower)
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to appreciate your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. No more than 12 adults should be occupying the home. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, fun home for all future renters.
Pool Access: Private Pool (Ask about pool heating! $200/day; 3 day minimum)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Less than One Block
View: Neighborhood, Pool, and Ocean
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 5,000 (est)
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Elevator: Yes, requires approval.
Parking: 6 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes in Laundry Room
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. BRAND NEW LUXURY IOP Home with Private POOL & Ocean VIEWS!! has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.