- As low as $1,259/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Casino nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 5000 sq ft (465 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5000 square feet
Sweetgrass is delighted to welcome this remarkably impressive 8-bedroom Isle of Palms home to our program this season. Freshly constructed and finished this year, we have just welcomed our inaugural guests in April of 2022. Be among the first to experience the refined, coastal elegance throughout.
Stationed just steps away from beach access on the iconic and coveted Palm Boulevard, you'll arrive to ocean sounds and the smell of salty breezes. Take enjoyment in the convenient ground floor elevator, accessible from the broad 4-car garage for unloading and unpacking with ease.
Upon entering the first floor, you'll be welcomed by a bright and expansive floor plan. On the oceanside of the home you'll find the living area, dining area, and chef's kitchen. All dazzling in their own right, and intentionally designed to create a premiere guest experience, it accepts for entertaining and spending time together as seamless as possible.
The kitchen features chef-approved appliances, such as the double stove and 8-burner gas range, commercial-sized refrigerator, and two dishwashers. Equipped for even the most avid of home cooks. Savor an additional butler's kitchenette off of the pool deck - complete with a half bath, drink refrigerator, and ice maker. Making poolside beverages has never been more convenient.
The light-filled living area, which is outfitted with handsome luxury furnishings (as is the entire home!) - is showcased by the floor-to-ceiling steel doors that open to the outdoor living spaces and pool deck to create a true indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
All eight bedrooms in the home are suites, complete with private baths and TVs with streaming abilities. The first three king suites are located on the first level. Two with huge walk-in, rainfall showers, and one with a tub/shower combination.
Head upstairs (or take the elevator!) to the second level for four additional bedrooms as well as a laundry room with a utility sink. On this floor, you'll find a room with two queen beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Next up is another king suite with private bath and a tub/shower combination. There are two more luxury king suites on this second level. Both share access to a elegant sun porch, complete with striking vistas of the Atlantic. One of the primary suites also includes a pretty soaking tub, ideal for after a long day of sun at the beach.
Finally, we come to the third level, a kid's heaven! This loft-style suite, which takes up the entire top level of the home, features an entertainment room with a Intelligent TV, games, and access to another sun deck with ocean vistas. This massive room sleeps up to 4 with the two constructed-in twin beds and twin trundles underneath. You might not be able to get the kids in the group to come down after seeing the space!
With the proximity to the beach, functional and pretty design, and vast array of amenities, there is really something to please everybody at this Isle of Palms gem. If in your next vacation you're looking for both location AND luxury, you've found the right place - and we can't wait to host you!
- Private Pool and 8-Person Hot Tub
- Luxury High-End Finishes
- Elevator for Guest Use
- All Bedrooms are Suites with Private Bathrooms
- Outdoor Dining and Sitting Areas
- Chef's Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry
- Ocean View from Top Floor Balcony
This immaculate home will be ready to host your family and friends soon, and it's going to fill up fast! We are giving you the opportunity to get your reservation in early to one of the first renters in this handsome home. Book your beach vacation today!
Bedroom #1, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (expansive walk-In shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #2, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
Bedroom #3, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #4, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #5, 2nd Floor - 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
Bedroom #6, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Suite with Vistas, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #7, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Primary Suite with Vistas, Private Bathroom (soaking tub, separate walk-in shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #8, 3rd Floor - 2 Sets of Constructed-In Twin Beds with Twin Trundle (sleeps 4), Private Bathroom (standing shower)
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to savor your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. No more than 12 adults should be occupying the home. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, enchanting home for all future renters.
Pool Access: Private Pool (Ask about pool heating! $200/day; 3 day minimum)
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Less than One Block
View: Neighborhood, Pool, and Ocean
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 5,000 (est)
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Elevator: Yes, requires approval.
Parking: 6 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes in Laundry Room
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book your prefect Charleston area rental:
- First, have your family choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. BRAND NEW LUXURY IOP Home with Private POOL & Ocean VIEWS!! has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.