- As low as $3,129/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Casino nearby
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5000 square feet
Sweetgrass is delighted to welcome this remarkably impressive 8-bedroom Isle of Palms home to our program this season. Recently constructed and finished this year, we have just welcomed our inaugural guests in April of 2022. Be among the first to experience the refined, coastal elegance throughout.
Stationed just steps away from beach access on the iconic and coveted Palm Boulevard, you'll arrive to ocean sounds and the smell of salty breezes. Take enjoyment in the convenient ground floor elevator, accessible from the broad 4-car garage for unloading and unpacking with ease.
Upon entering the first floor, you'll be welcomed by a bright and expansive floor plan. On the oceanside of the home you'll find the living area, dining area, and chef's kitchen. All dazzling in their own right, and intentionally designed to create a premiere guest experience, it accepts for entertaining and spending time together as seamless as possible.
The kitchen features chef-approved appliances, such as the double stove and 8-burner gas range, commercial-sized refrigerator, and two dishwashers. Equipped for even the most avid of home cooks. Savor an additional butler's kitchenette off of the pool deck - complete with a half bath, drink refrigerator, and ice maker. Making poolside drinks has never been more convenient.
The light-filled living area, which is outfitted with handsome luxury furnishings (as is the entire home!) - is showcased by the floor-to-ceiling steel doors that open to the outdoor living spaces and pool deck to create a true indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
All eight bedrooms in the home are suites, complete with private baths and TVs with streaming abilities. The first three king suites are located on the first level. Two with huge walk-in, rainfall showers, and one with a tub/shower combination.
Head upstairs (or take the elevator!) to the second level for four additional bedrooms as well as a laundry room with a utility sink. On this floor, you'll find a room with two queen beds and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Next up is another king suite with private bath and a tub/shower combination. There are two more luxury king suites on this second level. Both share access to a pretty sun porch, complete with enchanting vistas of the Atlantic. One of the primary suites also includes a striking soaking tub, ideal for after a long day of sun at the beach.
Finally, we come to the third level, a kid's heaven! This loft-style suite, which takes up the entire top level of the home, features an entertainment room with a Intelligent TV, games, and access to another sun deck with ocean vistas. This massive room sleeps up to 4 with the two constructed-in twin beds and twin trundles underneath. You might not be able to get the kids in the group to come down after seeing the space!
With the proximity to the beach, functional and handsome design, and vast array of amenities, there is really something to please everybody at this Isle of Palms gem. If in your next vacation you're looking for both location AND luxury, you've found the right place - and we can't wait to host you!
- Private Pool and 8-Person Hot Tub
- Luxury High-End Finishes
- Elevator for Guest Use
- All Bedrooms are Suites with Private Bathrooms
- Outdoor Dining and Sitting Areas
- Chef's Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry
- Ocean View from Top Floor Balcony
This immaculate home will be ready to host your family and friends soon, and it's going to fill up fast! We are giving you the opportunity to get your reservation in early to one of the first renters in this beautiful home. Book your beach vacation today!
Bedroom #1, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (expansive walk-In shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #2, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
Bedroom #3, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #4, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #5, 2nd Floor - 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower)
Bedroom #6, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Suite with Vistas, Private Bathroom (walk-in shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #7, 2nd Floor - King Bed, Primary Suite with Vistas, Private Bathroom (soaking tub, separate walk-in shower & dual vanity)
Bedroom #8, 3rd Floor - 2 Sets of Constructed-In Twin Beds with Twin Trundle (sleeps 4), Private Bathroom (standing shower)
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to appreciate your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. No more than 12 adults should be occupying the home. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, delightful home for all future renters.
Pool Access: Private Pool (Ask about pool heating! $200/day; 3 day minimum)
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Less than One Block
View: Neighborhood, Pool, and Ocean
Family Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 5,000 (est)
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Elevator: Yes, requires approval.
Parking: 6 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes in Laundry Room
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Start by having your group decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. BRAND NEW LUXURY IOP Home with Private POOL & Ocean VIEWS!! has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
Ready to book BRAND NEW LUXURY IOP Home with Private POOL & Ocean VIEWS!!?Book Online Get Information Call: