- As low as $504/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3787 sq ft (352 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3787 square feet
You found it! The ideal Isle of Palms home. This charming 6 bedroom/6 bathroom home is located in an ideal location on the island: one block from the ocean with a direct beach access path, a short distance to the IOP Marina, and walking distance to the Citadel beach home. The peaceful neighborhood street and roomy front & back yards make it ideal for family vacations. Add in the elevator, huge porches, and private pool and you've found the best home on IOP!
Upon entering the bottom level of the home, the living room greets you with bright, cheerful decor, a huge wall-mounted TV, and plenty of comfortable seating. There are four bedrooms located on this level, all Queen size beds with private bathrooms and each containing TVs.
Once you head up the stairs to second level of the home, you will immediately find the sizable open kitchen and dining room. This area is ideal for entertaining, as we know most guests end up hanging out around the kitchen! This area contains all modern appliances and a handsome dining table which seats 10 as well as 2 additional seats at the bar area. For added convenience, the kitchen area hosts a full wet bar and enormous pantry. The handsome cabinetry, abundance of natural light, and colorful, modern design of the furnishings make this one of the most special areas of the home.
In a hallway leading off of the right of the kitchen, you will find the home's two additional bedrooms. The first of these rooms is the broad master suite with king bed, TV and cavernous bath with dual vanity, walk-in shower and hottub tub. The other bedroom has also has a king bed, TV and shared bathroom, which opens to both the bedroom and the main upstairs hall.
This home features many porches or decks, including multilevel open-air porches, accessible from both the downstairs hallway as well as the upstairs dining room. Want a private place to go to read or appreciate some sunshine? There is an sun deck is located on the unique third level of the home. To access this deck, one would head up the stairs from kitchen to find a special entertainment nook (also a ideal modest area for kids to quietly play) and additional wet bar.
One of the best features of the home is the enormous back yard. Play outdoor games with the family while cooking burgers on the gas grille or relax poolside in comfortable lounge chairs next to the private pool (roughly 3-5 ft deep).
*There is an elevator for guest use. There are also outdoor security cameras.*
Pool Access: Private Pool- Can Not Be Heated
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Beach Distance: 1 Block
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square feet: 3,787
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bath, TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Shared Bath, TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 4: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 6: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Balcony: Open Air Porch
Elevator: Yes Elevator is 3 ft x 3.5 ft x 80 inches
Parking: 4 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
>> All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).<<
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Modern 6 BEDROOM HOUSE with Private Pool! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.