- As low as $813/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2910 sq ft (270 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2910 square feet
Only 1 block from the beach! Telephone for short stays! This handsome 5 bedroom home was freshly refreshed. The home sits on a huge lot and has a charming saltwater pool, excellent screened-in back porch and spectacular front porch.
The roomy updated kitchen has a huge island that spills into the living room area, making it an ideal space for entertaining and sizable gatherings. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, gas range, constructed in oven, breakfast area and direct access to the screened in porch. Do not miss the comfortable family room/game room on the pool level. This space is ideal for everybody to savor board games, a foosball game or calming movie nighttime. This game room connects directly to the pool.
The backyard features a enormous pool, a shaded dining table, 9 chaise lounges around the pool, a large hammock and lawn area for the kids to run around on. Outdoors you'll also appreciate the ping pong table, outdoor shower and basketball hoops in the pool and the front driveway. The home also offers a laundry room, garage with many beach chairs and games to take to the beach. There are TV's on 4 bedrooms, in the main floor living room and the downstairs game room. Board games, puzzles and pool towels are also supplied. Linens are included with sheets, towels and wash clothes. There is no elevator at this property.
A starter set of paper products, washing detergent and dish washing soap are supplied. High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement (Internet and Wifi: No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Beautiful home with a gorgeous saltwater pool - 1 block from the beach. has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.