- As low as $158/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come stay in this impressive roomy downtown home located in a safe & peaceful area!
★ Just a block over from King Street & a Walk Score of 95!
★ 3 reserved off-street parking spaces
★ 2 cavernous Charleston-style porches w/ seating
★ Cable TV w/ streaming capabilities
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
Bedroom #1: Downstairs King Bedroom
Bedroom #2: Upstairs Double Queen Bedroom
Bedroom #3: Upstairs Queen Bedroom w/ En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom #4: Upstairs King Bedroom
- High Speed WiFi
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
- Great Porch Space
- Linens & Towels Included
Full access to the home and private driveway, 3 parking spots (2 with enormous cars)
This is in a peaceful and safe neighborhood just 1 block away from King Street, so you are close to everything but far enough away for relaxing enjoyment!
Walking is simple from this location, as you are just a block away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the enchanting historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03082
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best vacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Historic Charleston Home
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles