- As low as $204/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come stay in this amazing cavernous downtown home located in a safe & peaceful area!
★ Just a block over from King Street & a Walk Score of 95!
★ 3 reserved off-street parking spaces
★ 2 roomy Charleston-style porches w/ seating
★ Cable TV w/ streaming capabilities
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory!
Bedroom #1: Downstairs King Bedroom
Bedroom #2: Upstairs Double Queen Bedroom
Bedroom #3: Upstairs Queen Bedroom w/ En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom #4: Upstairs King Bedroom
- High Speed WiFi
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
- Great Porch Space
- Linens & Towels Supplied
Full access to the home and private driveway, 3 parking spots (2 with huge cars)
This is in a peaceful and safe neighborhood just 1 block away from King Street, so you are close to everything but far enough away for peaceful enjoyment!
Walking is painless from this location, as you are just a block away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the gorgeous historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03082
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best Charleston vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours and attractions.
How to choose and book the rightrental:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- STEPS from King Street! Great for Groups! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Historic Charleston Home | STEPS from King Street! Great for Groups!?Book Online Get Information Call: