- As low as $1,216/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate unique soaring 25 ft floor to ceiling windows filling the Palmetto Palm, part of The Palm Club Collection, with natural light. This vacation villa in the heart of downtown is the ideal getaway for enormous groups to feel at home while exploring the city. Recently modernized historic building the space offers an open first floor with ample space in a entirely supplied kitchen with seating for 12, open living room, and three stories of roomy bedrooms with modern amenities including intelligent TVs.
The Palmetto Palm of the Palm Club Collection is one of 7 vacation villas with a shared comfortable outdoor patio. This is a vacation villa unlike any other in the heart of downtown. Within a short walking distance of King St. and located in the appealing Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhood guests are sure to appreciate diverse dining options and exceptional experiences. Tucked off the street the Palmetto Palm is the ideal space for families or huge groups to spread out, rest, and relax after exploring Charleston.
The Palmetto Palm at The Palm Club accommodates up to 14 guests between 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths.
Flex Bedroom Suite #1 – King bed (or two twins) & Twin bed + Enormous ensuite spa style bathroom
Flex Bedroom Suite #2 – King bed (or two twins) & Twin bed + Substantial ensuite spa style bathroom
Bedroom #3 – Queen bed + Ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #4 – Queen bed + Ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #5 – 2 Twin beds + Ensuite bathroom
Living Room – King-sized luxury memory foam sleeper couch + ½ Bathroom
*All ‘Flex’ rooms can be converted from King beds to two twins when requested*
Savor the cavernous open layout, sizable spa-style bathrooms, outdoor patio, vibrant neighborhood, and all Charleston has to offer within walking distance. Become a Charleston local at the Palmetto Palm.
Permit # 04395
Palmetto Palm not rather what you’re looking for? Be sure to search for Town & Island Co. on your favorite browser to check out our many other downtown properties!
Each Town & Island Co. unit is equipped with coded lock and unique codes that are changed regularly. You will receive all important check-in information 3 days prior to arrival.
Early check-in or late check-out requests are evaluated and granted on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Town & Island Co. managers for assistance with suitcases storage options.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a striking, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors savor a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Located in the heart of the Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhood, upper King St. and the Charleston peninsula are at your doorstep. Rated a 97/100 walkability score and 75/100 bicycle-ability score (with a Lime bicycle hub just a few blocks away) discover Charleston with ease from any of our units in The Palm Club Collection.
Too hot or too far to walk? Not a problem, Charleston offers a variety of transportation options such as the DASH a complimentary downtown shuttle, a unique pedicab experience offered year-round, or any of your favorite ride share companies operating in and around town.
Catering to the millions of visitors Charleston hosts each year there are ample private and shared services geared to easing guests’ ability to get from the airport to downtown. Whether a shuttle, private car service, or bag valet guests can make their way to their Palm Club Collection unit anxiety complimentary. Contact our property managers with any further questions about getting around town.
Other Things to Note:
Town & Island Co. is now happy to offer, through partnership with The Wonderer, all guests 25 and up access to Charleston’s premier global-inspired lifestyle club. This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the peninsula.
Refresh and relax at the Jr. Olympic pool complete with pool-side cabanas or savor the onsite eateries offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and trendy drinks. Guests can also enjoy an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
*Please be advised that Town & Island Co. is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers this additional conveniences to its guests through a partnership between the two companies. If access is not granted during your stay due to availability no inconvenience credits will be awarded. Any issues related to your visit at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Each Palm Club Collection unit comes with two assigned on-site parking spots near the unit’s entrance. While theft is rare Charleston is a city and we encourage guests to ensure their cars are locked and all valuables have been removed.
Town & Island Co. welcomes all our furry companions. No pet deposit is necessary, but we do ask guests traveling with their family pets to not allow them on any furnishings to maintain the quality and cleanliness of our human centered spaces.
We do not allow any installations of wall hangings, due to damage to the walls and/or wallpaper in the unit. Evidence of any wall hangings will be deducted from the security deposit.
Want to know more about making the most of your trip and stay? Property managers are on call to answer any and all questions guests have leading up to their trip. Whether you want to know more about the neighborhood or property, Town & Island Co.’s managers will happily help enhance your trip in any way possible.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena and/or Zack available.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Free
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Vacation Villa 5 mins to King ‘The Palmetto Palm’ has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles