- As low as $521/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Have an memorable stay in Guesthouse 82A! This striking 4 bed, 4.5 bath unit is located on the first floor of a handsome home on Cannon Street. Step into the open living area, ideal for relaxation and socializing. Unwind on the splendid porch or savor outdoor living space at the back of the home. With 2 convenient parking spots, exploring the city is a breeze. Be immersed in the rich history and vibrant culture of Charleston, steps away from acclaimed attractions, stores, and dining.
- Feel Luxury in Downtown Charleston
Welcome to our beautiful four bedroom, four and a half bathroom getaway in the heart of historic Downtown Charleston. Constructed in the late 1800s, this property has since undergone meticulous remodel, resulting in two charmingly restored units.
- Luxury Accommodations
Our thoughtfully designed home offers the ideal blend of modern luxury and historic appeal. Upon entering the home, an open-concept living room seamlessly flows into an broad dining area and well-appointed kitchen. Abundant storage ensures effortless entertaining and countless room for cooking. Each bedroom is a roomy haven of comfort and style, and our pristine ensuite bathrooms provide privacy and convenience. Sleep soundly in unrivaled tranquility with plush king beds in all four bedrooms.
- Outdoor Oasis
Unwind and relax in our inviting outdoor space. Indulge in your morning coffee on the ground floor porch or host a BBQ in our elegantly landscaped outdoor courtyard. Savor a moment of privacy with an additional sitting area on the porches off of the back bedrooms.
- Prime Location
Located just a few blocks from the vibrant King Street, you'll have painless access to Charleston's best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Explore the city's rich history and culture, all just steps away. Hosting events at Cannon Green is a breeze with our close proximity to the venue.
- Need More Space? Explore Our Home Collections
For those seeking more space or planning a group hideaway, we've thoughtfully designed our properties in collections of multiple adjacent homes. This unique arrangement provides the luxury of private space for each member of your group while keeping everybody conveniently close. Book the second floor unit, 82B (listing 1730520), to have the whole home and all eight bedrooms, or add on any of the 105 units for additional space.
Permit # OP2022-03151
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (82 A) has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is suitable for your trip.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles