- As low as $682/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Guesthouse Charleston is the premier luxury short-term rental company in Charleston, featuring top of the line refreshed properties just steps from the City's top attractions, eateries and shopping.
4 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom
- Three block walk to King Street
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 4 bedrooms: 4 king beds, flat screen TVs
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- 1 half bathroom
- 2 Off-street parking spaces (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick yourrental home:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (82 A) has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before booking the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you crave, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles