About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Appreciate this entire impressive private home, downtown Charleston. With 6 Bedrooms & 6 en-suite Baths, guests appreciate their own suites. Luxe, open living spaces offer a tropical Charleston ambiance. Island seating and full bar adjoin the hallway walk out to the a lush patio. Airy bedrooms, immaculate private bathrooms, and classic Charleston piazza porches in the heart of downtown Charleston, full of some of the City's best stores & eateries, and only 3 short blocks to famed King St. Permit #01802
Savor this entire gorgeous private home, downtown Charleston. With 6 Bedrooms & 6 en-suite Baths, guests savor their own suites. Luxe, open living spaces offer a tropical Charleston ambiance. A bespoke dining table comfortably sits 12 and adjoins the entirely equipped kitchen. Island seating and full bar adjoin the hallway walk out to the a lush private patio. The patio also offers dining al fresco, equipped with furnishings and grille. Summer Haze offers the best of coastal, tropical, Charleston - all year long. Airy bedrooms, immaculate private bathrooms, and classic Charleston piazza porches round out this vacation offering, in the heart of the beautiful Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, full of some of the City's best stores & eateries, and only 3 short blocks to famed King Street.
For early check in/late check out we offer a suitcases locker to store your bags to go exploring. Luggage locker located right inside the side gate to the left.
Cannonborough Elliotborough draws young professionals and students from close by colleges to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring streets, running through the leafy area, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property manager Marielena available 24/7
Text her via the Airbnb account.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 3 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
How to find the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To get the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking the right Charleston area rental home:
- First, have your group choose vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Summer Haze New Downtown Charleston Private Home has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles