- As low as $985/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 total pets
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate this entire gorgeous private home, downtown Charleston. With 6 Bedrooms & 6 en-suite Baths, guests appreciate their own suites. Luxe, open living spaces offer a tropical Charleston ambiance. Island seating and full bar adjoin the hallway walk out to the a lush patio. Airy bedrooms, immaculate private bathrooms, and classic Charleston piazza porches in the heart of downtown Charleston, full of some of the City's best stores & eateries, and only 3 short blocks to famed King St. Please note, backyard may be closed for pool installation from January 15th 2024 to April 15th 2024. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Permit #01802
Savor this entire striking private home, downtown Charleston. With 6 Bedrooms & 6 en-suite Baths, guests savor their own suites. Luxe, open living spaces offer a tropical Charleston ambiance. A bespoke dining table comfortably sits 12 and adjoins the entirely equipped kitchen. Island seating and full bar adjoin the hallway walk out to the a lush private patio. The patio also offers dining al fresco, equipped with furnishings and grille. Summer Haze offers the best of coastal, tropical, Charleston - all year long. Airy bedrooms, immaculate private bathrooms, and classic Charleston piazza porches round out this vacation offering, in the heart of the striking Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, full of some of the City's best stores & eateries, and only 3 short blocks to famed King Street.
For early check in/late check out we offer a suitcases locker to store your bags to go exploring. Luggage locker located right inside the side gate to the left.
Cannonborough Elliotborough is a impressive, hip neighborhood, dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, trendy eateries & bakeries. Residents, students, & visitors enjoy a walkable lifestyle, just a few blocks from bustling Upper King Street.
Interaction with Guests:
Full time property managers Marielena, Zack or Anastasia available.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 3 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 'Summer Haze' Downtown Charleston Private Home has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
During your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles