- As low as $704/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3197 sq ft (297 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3197 square feet
Welcome to Derby, an AvantStay home!
Beachy, sophisticated, and fun in every way, this waterfront home is ideal for sizable groups looking to get away somewhere warm. With soft, plush furnishings and natural light that pours in through enormous windows, the ambiance is as bright as it is comfortable. Outside, you’ll find a grille, al fresco dining table, and a handsome lawn equipped with Adirondack chairs for calming and corn hole for playing. Appreciate!
Nearby Attractions: Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course, Isle of Palms Beach, The Citadel Beach Club, Beach House Spa, Charleston Fishfinder Charters, Downtown Charleston, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Long Island Cafe, Duney’s Ice Cream Shop, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city while being in close proximity to numerous impressive beaches.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that the fireplace is non-operational.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Monday.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
2 car parking under the home.
4 cars may park on the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The bedroom configurations are as follows:
Bedroom 1/ King bed & twin day bed with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2/ King bed
Bedroom 3/ King bed
Bedroom 4/ King bed w/ ensuite
Bedroom 5 / King bed
Bedroom 6 / King bed
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Derby by AvantStay
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.