About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4838 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2021 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: King, BR 3: King BR 4: King, BR 5: King, BR 6: King, BR 7: King, BR 8: 2 Queens, BR 9: 2 Twin, BR 10: 2 Twin; Sleeps 22, Near Beach, Private Pool, House
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after September 8, 2020.
Relaxing by the glowing pool and watching the moon through the palms reminds you that you have picked one of the exceptional vacation homes on Isle of Palms. The new owners have just finished a $150,000 remodel. Most furnishings and artwork are brand new and spectacular crown molding abounds.
The home offers 4,838 square feet of style and elegance and sparkles with all the new improvements. Ten bedrooms make it a ideal destination for huge family gatherings or for multiple families with separate living spaces to ensure some individual time. It could also be an opulent hideaway getaway for a couple or a modest group of friends.
Outdoor enjoyment is a premium with over 2300 sq ft of deck space on five separate verandas offering casual outdoor conversation areas. Access to the pool is supplied through two sets of French doors located just off the family room. The pool deck offers ample lounge chairs and outdoor seating. A unique poolside drink center holds 140 cans of your favorite drinks in the upper compartment and has a refrigerator with modest freezer section below. A gas grille is included for your family BBQ cookouts. The pool can be heated for a fee.
This cavernous coastal home offers a sizable open floor plan, with plenty of dining and living space both inside and on the decks. The main living area is well thought out with an broad family room boasting rich, golden oak wood floors, ample seating and a enormous flat screen TV and DVD. A round table for four is a comfortable location to greet the day with a cup of coffee. The dining area consists of a sizable farmhouse table with seating for up to 10 and a chef's conversation bar with seating for 4.
A state-of-the-art kitchen with premium appliances makes cooking simple. A modern elevator whisks you to any of the four levels making it effortless to bring in bags and groceries. A half bath services the living area and has access to the outside pool deck.
Each bedroom in this opulent home is named and presents a theme. Two huge bedrooms are located on the main living floor with king beds and en suite baths.
The primary sleeping floor hosts 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The first bedroom is furnished with 2 queen beds (Pineapple fountain theme) and shares its bath (jack and jill) with a roomy king bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms all have king beds with coastal décor and private baths. A convenient, modern laundry is centrally located on this level.
The upper floor has an extravagant king bedroom overlooking the roof top deck and with direct elevator access. Two additional bedrooms are each equipped with a pair of twin beds. Use it as an opulent master suite or a unique family destination. A cozy den with a wet bar and entertainment area creates a private space to relax. A large full bath with walk-in shower, separate tub, double-sink vanity and toilet/bidet room are shared by the three bedrooms on this floor. Each bedroom features a flat-screen TV and Roku streaming device.
An open ground level has room for nine cars and provides painless access to both the entry and the elevator. An outdoor shower here makes it easy to clean up after a day on the beach which is less than a block away down a tree-lined access.
Stroll to the beach under a live oak canopy on this peaceful section of the island away from the bustle of the more touristy areas. This home must be experienced to be really appreciated. Book your ideal family beach vacation at Indigo Moon and make memories for a lifetime. You will want to come back again and again.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal references with regard to Internet service.
This property requires weekly stays with specific arrival days for Holidays and summer units. Parties and events are not allowed. Pool heating is ineffective in cold weather. Family Animals are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed. 10 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 4838 Sq ft.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now! $250 Vayk Gear Credit! has 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Add the host's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.