- As low as $895/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- 10 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4838 sq ft (449 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4838 square feet
BR 1: King, BR 2: King, BR 3: King BR 4: King, BR 5: King, BR 6: King, BR 7: King, BR 8: 2 Queens, BR 9: 2 Twin, BR 10: 2 Twin; Sleeps 22, Near Beach, Private Pool, House
Relaxing by the glowing pool and watching the moon through the palms reminds you that you have picked one of the exceptional vacation homes on Isle of Palms. Most furnishings and artwork are brand new and spectacular crown molding abounds.
The home offers 4,838 square feet of style and elegance and sparkles with all the new improvements. Ten bedrooms make it a ideal destination for huge family gatherings or for multiple families with separate living spaces to ensure some individual time. It could also be an opulent hideaway getaway for a couple or a modest group of friends.
Outdoor enjoyment is a premium with over 2300 sq ft of deck space on five separate verandas offering casual outdoor conversation areas. Access to the pool is supplied through two sets of French doors located just off the family room. The pool deck offers ample lounge chairs and outdoor seating. A unique poolside drink center holds 140 cans of your favorite drinks in the upper compartment and has a refrigerator with modest freezer section below. A gas grille is included for your family BBQ cookouts. The pool can be heated for a fee in spring/ fall only.
This cavernous coastal home offers a sizable open floor plan, with plenty of dining and living space both inside and on the decks. The main living area is well thought out with an broad family room boasting rich, golden oak wood floors, ample seating and a huge flat screen TV and DVD. A round table for four is a comfortable location to greet the day with a cup of coffee. The dining area consists of a enormous farmhouse table with seating for up to 10 and a chef's conversation bar with seating for 4.
A state-of-the-art kitchen with premium appliances makes cooking simple. A modern elevator whisks you to any of the four levels making it effortless to bring in bags and groceries. A half bath services the living area and has access to the outside pool deck.
Each bedroom in this opulent home is named and presents a theme. Two sizable bedrooms are located on the main living floor with king beds and en suite baths.
The primary sleeping floor hosts 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The first bedroom is furnished with 2 queen beds (Pineapple fountain theme) and shares its bath (jack and jill) with a roomy king bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms all have king beds with coastal décor and private baths. A convenient, modern laundry is centrally located on this level.
The upper floor has an extravagant king bedroom overlooking the roof top deck and with direct elevator access. Two additional bedrooms are each equipped with a pair of twin beds. Use it as an opulent master suite or a unique family destination. A cozy den with a wet bar and entertainment area creates a private space to relax. A large full bath with walk-in shower, separate tub, double-sink vanity and toilet/bidet room are shared by the three bedrooms on this floor. Each bedroom features a flat-screen TV and Roku streaming device.
An open ground level has room for nine cars and provides painless access to both the entry and the elevator. An outdoor shower here makes it easy to clean up after a day on the beach which is less than a block away down a tree-lined access.
Stroll to the beach under a live oak canopy on this peaceful section of the island away from the bustle of the more touristy areas. This home must be experienced to be really appreciated. Book your ideal family beach vacation at Indigo Moon and make memories for a lifetime. You will want to come back again and again.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal references with regard to Internet service.
All new reservations will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Please Note: This property requires weekly stays with specific arrival days for Holidays and summer units. Parties and events are not allowed. Pool heating is ineffective in cold weather. Family Animals are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed. Elevator is an additional amenities, but not ADA compliant. 10 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 4838 Sq ft. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS)
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Reduced rate, Short stays available, Call for details! has 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.