- As low as $1,013/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- 10 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4838 sq ft (449 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4838 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
BR 1: King, BR 2: King, BR 3: King BR 4: King, BR 5: King, BR 6: King, BR 7: King, BR 8: 2 Queens, BR 9: 2 Twin, BR 10: 2 Twin; Sleeps 22, Near Beach, Private Pool, House
Relaxing by the glowing pool and watching the moon through the palms reminds you that you have picked one of the exceptional vacation homes on Isle of Palms. Most furnishings and artwork are brand new and spectacular crown molding abounds.
The home offers 4,838 square feet of style and elegance and sparkles with all the new improvements. Ten bedrooms make it a ideal destination for sizable family gatherings or for multiple families with separate living spaces to ensure some individual time. It could also be an opulent hideaway getaway for a couple or a modest group of friends.
Outdoor enjoyment is a premium with over 2300 sq ft of deck space on five separate verandas offering casual outdoor conversation areas. Access to the pool is supplied through two sets of French doors located just off the family room. The pool deck offers ample lounge chairs and outdoor seating. A unique poolside drink center holds 140 cans of your favorite drinks in the upper compartment and has a refrigerator with modest freezer section below. A gas grille is included for your family BBQ cookouts. The pool can be heated for a fee.
This roomy coastal home offers a sizable open floor plan, with plenty of dining and living space both inside and on the decks. The main living area is well thought out with an broad family room boasting rich, golden oak wood floors, ample seating and a huge flat screen TV and DVD. A round table for four is a comfortable location to greet the day with a cup of coffee. The dining area consists of a huge farmhouse table with seating for up to 10 and a chef's conversation bar with seating for 4.
A state-of-the-art kitchen with premium appliances makes cooking painless. A modern elevator whisks you to any of the four levels making it effortless to bring in bags and groceries. A half bath services the living area and has access to the outside pool deck.
Each bedroom in this opulent home is named and presents a theme. Two enormous bedrooms are located on the main living floor with king beds and en suite baths.
The primary sleeping floor hosts 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The first bedroom is furnished with 2 queen beds (Pineapple fountain theme) and shares its bath (jack and jill) with a cavernous king bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms all have king beds with coastal décor and private baths. A convenient, modern laundry is centrally located on this level.
The upper floor has an chic king bedroom overlooking the roof top deck and with direct elevator access. Two additional bedrooms are each equipped with a pair of twin beds. Use it as an opulent master suite or a unique family destination. A cozy den with a wet bar and entertainment area creates a private space to relax. A large full bath with walk-in shower, separate tub, double-sink vanity and toilet/bidet room are shared by the three bedrooms on this floor. Each bedroom features a flat-screen TV and Roku streaming device.
An open ground level has room for nine cars and provides simple access to both the entry and the elevator. An outdoor shower here makes it easy to clean up after a day on the beach which is less than a block away down a tree-lined access.
Stroll to the beach under a live oak canopy on this peaceful section of the island away from the bustle of the more touristy areas. This home must be experienced to be really appreciated. Book your ideal family beach vacation at Indigo Moon and make memories for a lifetime. You will want to come back again and again.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal references with regard to Internet service.
This property requires weekly stays with specific arrival days for Holidays and summer units. Parties and events are not allowed. Pool heating is ineffective in cold weather. Family Animals are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed. 10 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 4838 Sq ft.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the right Charleston area rental home:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now! has 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.