- As low as $193/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
125 Church - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Charming and gracious in every sense, this three-bedroom condo provides the quintessential Charleston setting - striking antique furnishings, thoughtful modern updates throughout, and a beautiful location in the heart of the historic French Quarter District. Step inside to find original wood floors, lofty ceilings, chic period furnishings, and handsome artwork painted by the owner herself. Begin each morning in the full kitchen, preparing a homemade breakfast to appreciate in the light-filled dining room and an additional cup of coffee to take outside to the modest garden courtyard. With one off-street parking space at your disposal, you can feel complimentary to leave your car behind, walk to the best of historic Charleston, and return home to refresh your clothes in the private washer/dryer before dinner out on the town. Spend your evenings unwinding on plush furnishings in the living room or retreating to the comfort of the primary suite.
This handsome, multi-level condo is centrally located in Charleston's French Quarter District, within walking distance of the city's most acclaimed eateries and fascinating attractions. Within a few blocks are the Historic Charleston City Market, the gorgeous expanse of Joe Riley Waterfront Park overlooking Charleston Harbor, and a vast assortment of art galleries, stores, and amazing eateries such as Husk and FIG. Stroll through the district to admire some of the city's loveliest architecture, or head one mile north to Liberty Square to hop on board a boat to Fort Sumter - the site that saw the first shots of the Civil War.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
MInimum atay for this property is 30 days.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2. Weight limit: 45 lbs each.
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charming 30-day rental condo in the French Quarter with patio, dog-friendly has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Dock Street Theater - 0.0 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles