- As low as $206/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1 square feet
Sunny, roomy, conveniently-located James Island home with great outdoor living space and thoughtful amenities. The home is 10 mins. from Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston, with all the amenities and space you need for the ideal vacation or remote-work hideaway! An outdoor shower, newly refreshed bathrooms, TWO living rooms with sizable flat screen TVs and a Sonos wireless sound system all contribute to a laid-back meets luxe experience, ideal for modest groups and families
Guests have access to the entire home, cavernous backyard with great outdoor living space, and off street parking for 4-5 cars.
Other things to note:
***We have implemented COVID-19 protocols to ensure the health and safety of our guest. The unit will be thoroughly cleaned between each guest using CDC recommended cleaning products and procedures. In addition, the unit is equipped with cleaning supplies so guest can routinely clean frequently touched spaces throughout their stay. This is a self-check in unit so there is no need for guest/host interaction unless requested. If guest/host interaction is required, we will follow social distancing guidelines to the best of our ability.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- To get the best rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. 3 bedroom 2 bath house located close to Downtown Charleston and Folly Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.2 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Washington Square - 3.8 miles