- As low as $968/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1580 sq ft (147 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1580 square feet
Where new meets nostalgia, this roomy first floor apartment of our vast Adams Bennett House has room to host you and your guests throughout her freshly refreshed 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Entering in the front veranda, step into her gracious front living room bathed in natural light. Find the first bedroom with a king bed and private bath.
True to old Charleston homes, find the middle section of the apartment accessible through the living or front room. Here you may step into the entirely outfitted gourmet kitchen or access the second bedroom with two full beds and a private granite-laid bath.
The back of the apartment features the coziest bedroom with a queen bed and handsome private bath to include a tub. In this section you will also find your choice of fourth bedroom with its Amish Murphy bed and/or additional sitting space with its alluring bar.
As our guest, you’ll be given two convenient off-street parking spots and a delightfully unique space to call your own during your Charleston hideaway that is mere steps away from all that historic downtown has to offer.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston, and is near theme parks and by the sea. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To book the best rental home within budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. (B1) Adams Bennett House at St. Philip Square has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you long to visit, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book (B1) Adams Bennett House at St. Philip Square?Book Online Get Information Call: