- As low as $569/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2542 sq ft (236 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2542 square feet
Permit Number: 02756
The Space: Our cavernous 2-floor home, ‘The Spritz’, is ideal for groups of up to 6 guests with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and one-half bath. Located just off Warren Street, the is a prime location with off-street driveway parking!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, Spritz features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table with 8 seats and living room with high vaulted ceilings. Second-floor master bedroom features a king-size bed, and luxury linens, and is complete with a full ensuite bath. Two guest bedrooms are also located on the second level, with a full guest bathroom off of the main bedroom hall. Each of the guest bedrooms with its own Queen-size bed and luxury linens. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. A completely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this first level. The kitchen also features a roomy center island with a constructed-in breakfast bar with seating. Second-floor porch off of the master overlooks a spacious landscaped backyard with illuminated palm trees and a comfortable patio with seating.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull two modest to midsize cars off the street and into a driveway, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Prime Location has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. E-mail the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book The Spritz by StayDuvet | Prime Location?Book Online Get Information Call: