- As low as $89/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our marvelous Charleston home. We hope you'll savor our striking space located in an even more appealing location! Here's a little bit about where you'd be staying:
♥ 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom private home
♥ Just ONE block away from Charleston's famed King Street
♥ Wifi & Cable TV
♥ Private courtyard
♥ Bikes supplied to discover downtown.
Bedroom #1: King bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom #2: Queen bedroom
Bedroom #3: Pyramid bunk (double on the bottom, twin on top)
★ Twin daybed on first floor for additional linens!
→ Entirely redecorated + attractively furnished
→ All bedrooms located on the second floor
→ Each bedroom includes a intelligent TV w/ Netflix capabilities
→ Private courtyard ideal for your morning coffee or evening wine
Guest has full access to the home + private courtyard + private driveway
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03946
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Tips to get the perfect Charleston rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking your prefectrental:
- Start by having your group choose dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Downtown Charleston Home-1 block from King Street! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles