- As low as $145/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 per room
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
We have it all! Have fun with family, friends & Fido @ this comfortable tropical getaway. Located between Folly beach & downtown Charleston. Entire residence w/privacy fence, fire pit, grilles (propane & green egg), outdoor dining area, hammock, corn hole boards, beach cruisers & beach chairs. New outdoor shower! All three bedrooms include a new luxury bed & intelligent TVs. The kitchen is entirely supplied with the essential supplies for cooking & dining. Washer & dryer! Located near county park, grocery stores and eateries.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best vacation property experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking yourrental home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Cozy tropical oasis 10 minutes from beach and downtown Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you long to visit, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- City Marina - 3.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.9 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.1 miles
- City Market - 4.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Cozy tropical oasis 10 minutes from beach and downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: