- As low as $145/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
We have it all! Have fun with family, friends & Fido @ this comfortable tropical getaway. Located between Folly beach & downtown Charleston. Entire residence w/privacy fence, fire pit, grilles (propane & green egg), outdoor dining area, hammock, corn hole boards, beach cruisers & beach chairs. New outdoor shower! All three bedrooms include a new luxury bed & intelligent TVs. The kitchen is entirely supplied with the essential supplies for cooking & dining. Washer & dryer! Located near county park, grocery stores and eateries.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect rental:
- First, have your group agree to vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Cozy tropical oasis 10 minutes from beach and downtown Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- City Marina - 3.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.9 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.1 miles