About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Two homes on one piece of property in the middle of Downtown Charleston!
→ Located only 1 block away from King Street, where you will find all of the shopping, eateries, and bars you could ever want!
→ Recently modernized and finely finished.
→ 6 BR/6 BA total + a front porch and balcony porch!
→ Off-street parking for multiple cars!
→ Intelligent TVs in every bedroom, cable TV in living areas, and Wifi.
The space is made up of two stand alone homes. One with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths and the second with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths!
♥ Both homes are freshly redone and completely refurnished by a local Charleston designer.
♥ The first home is inspired with a bohemian feel and the second home embodies a casual chic style!
♥ Both homes have handsome exposed high beam ceilings and washers and dryers within units!
♥ The kitchens are outfitted with all necessary items and appliances.
Guest will have access to both properties and the driveway!
Located in the Elliot borough-Cannon borough neighborhood and just a block away from Charleston's famed King Street. Once you get onto King Street from the home you are immediately at the steps of a exceptional bar called Barsa! It conveniently has the best happy hour in Charleston and makes decadent paellas that you can savor on the outdoor patio! As a additional, the home sits three blocks away from Charleston's prime addiction, Brown's Court Bakery! This makes the morning croissant a 5 min. walk and a fast grab away! :)
Walking around Charleston is a piece of cake regarding distance but with the addition of the heat and humidity, I like to recommend bicycles! Bikes are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the pretty historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to wander around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing family pets, please inquire prior to booking. Pet fee is applicable and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Center of Charleston - Two Home, 6BR / 6BA Property! Sleeps 16! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 1.0 miles