- As low as $1,013/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Welcome to Cabana House Charleston!
A great set up for friends and family getaways, couples traveling together, girls weekends and for those who want to experience downtown Charleston.
Ideal location in walkable Downtown Charleston. Savor some of Charleston's best dining including local favorites: Xiao Bao Biscuit, Sugar Bakery, Malagon, Chez Nous, and The Ordinary -- all located within a 5 min. walk.
5 Bedrooms with New high quality linens and new high quality beds. Entirely remodeled and impressive bathrooms. Bedrooms also have dedicated Vanity areas with mirrors and sink for makeup and getting ready.
Cavernous, entirely equipped, refreshed kitchen- ideal for cooking, entertaining, appreciating with friends.
Appreciate the two porches, cavernous backyard.
House has great ambiance- stylishly appointed, well-maintained and exremely comfortable. Includes 2 parking spaces, Washer/Dryer, and High Speed WiFi.
We require a two nighttime minimum stay Monday-Wednesday and a three nighttime minimum stay Thursday-Sunday.
Check in is at 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, snorkeling, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area rental home:
- First, have your group choose the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Cabana House Retreat- Private Home with Porches & Parking has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Tips for a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles