About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to Cabana House Charleston!
A great set up for friends and family getaways, couples traveling together, girls weekends and for those who want to experience downtown Charleston.
Ideal location in walkable Downtown Charleston. Appreciate some of Charleston's best dining including local favorites: Xiao Bao Biscuit, Sugar Bakery, Malagon, Chez Nous, and The Ordinary -- all located within a 5 min. walk.
5 Bedrooms with New high quality linens and new high quality beds. Entirely modernized and alluring bathrooms. Bedrooms also have dedicated Vanity areas with mirrors and sink for makeup and getting ready.
Cavernous, entirely equipped, refreshed kitchen- ideal for cooking, entertaining, appreciating with friends.
Savor the two porches, roomy backyard.
House has great ambiance- stylishly appointed, well-maintained and exremely comfortable. Includes 2 parking spaces, Washer/Dryer, and High Speed WiFi.
We require a two nighttime minimum stay Monday-Wednesday and a three nighttime minimum stay Thursday-Sunday.
Check in is at 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, snorkeling, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
- Property Registration Number
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Cabana House Retreat- Private Home with Porches & Parking has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles