- As low as $1,000/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Welcome to Cabana House Charleston!
A great set up for friends and family getaways, couples traveling together, girls weekends and for those who want to experience downtown Charleston.
Ideal location in walkable Downtown Charleston. Savor some of Charleston's best dining including local favorites: Xiao Bao Biscuit, Sugar Bakery, Malagon, Chez Nous, and The Ordinary -- all located within a 5 min. walk.
5 Bedrooms with New high quality linens and new high quality beds. Entirely modernized and pretty bathrooms. Bedrooms also have dedicated Vanity areas with mirrors and sink for makeup and getting ready.
Roomy, completely equipped, refreshed kitchen- ideal for cooking, entertaining, appreciating with friends.
Appreciate the two porches, roomy backyard.
House has great ambiance- stylishly appointed, well-maintained and exremely comfortable. Includes 2 parking spaces, Washer/Dryer, and High Speed WiFi.
We require a two nighttime minimum stay Monday-Wednesday and a three nighttime minimum stay Thursday-Sunday.
Check in is at 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, snorkeling, and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
- Property Registration Number
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Cabana House Retreat- Private Home with Porches & Parking has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Cabana House Retreat- Private Home with Porches & Parking?Book Online Get Information Call: