- As low as $374/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1450 square feet
Feel modern comfort in the freshly constructed West 242 B. This comfortable 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom haven features queen-sized beds, a completely outfitted kitchen, and a convenient in-unit washer and dryer. Revel in the bright, open-concept living and kitchen area with modern decor. Appreciate two private parking spaces and relax in the outdoor courtyard featuring seating, a dining table, and a grille – ideal for calming evenings in.
- Luxury Accommodations
Meticulously designed interiors and thoughtful accommodations feature plush queen-sized beds adorned with extravagant linens, TVs for your entertainment, and thoughtful touches like clothing racks and desks for added convenience. The open-concept living area features gleaming wood floors, a cozy sectional that accommodates everybody, and modern decor throughout.A entirely supplied kitchen showcases modern amenities, while all three bathrooms offer full-sized toiletries.With attention to detail in every corner, our getaway ensures a enchanting and cozy stay for all guests.
- Outdoor Oasis
Savor your morning coffee outdoor sitting area or host a delightful BBQ in the broad, gorgeously landscaped courtyard. Complete with plush couches, bistro tables, an outdoor dining area, and complementary grille, this patio offers the ideal blend of comfort and style.
- Feel Luxury in Downtown Charleston
Located just a two block walk to the vibrant King Street, you'll have simple access to Charleston's best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Immerse yourself in the appeal of Elliotborough, where delightful eateries, cafes, and boutique stores beckon, all within a leisurely walk. Explore the city's rich history and culture, all just steps away.
- Need More Space? Explore Our Home Collections
For those seeking more space or planning a group hideaway, we've thoughtfully designed our properties in collections of multiple adjacent homes. This unique arrangement provides the luxury of private space for each member of your group while keeping everybody conveniently close. Book the home next door, 242C (listing 1411415), or any of the other surrounding properties, 62 (listing 1347863) and 64 (listing 1309169).
Permit # OP2022-03155
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best rental in Charleston:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Guesthouse Charleston: WEST (242 B) has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 1.0 miles