- As low as $283/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Video games
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2400 sq ft (223 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
Feel the appeal of Charleston at this roomy vacation rental! With a welcoming deck and all the amenities of home, this 4-bed, 2.5-bath home provides the ideal setting for appreciating coastal South Carolina. Explore historic downtown Charleston, visit the iconic Charleston City Market, and indulge in delicious local eateries. Just a short drive from Folly Beach, this property offers the best of both worlds — a comfortable getaway and painless access to top attractions.
-- THE PROPERTY --
2,400 Sq Ft | Intelligent TVs w/ Cable | Fire Pit | ~6 Mi to Charleston
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Daybed w/ Twin Trundle, Twin Bed, Twin Fold-Out Chair Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘n Play
OUTDOOR LIVING: Fenced yard, furnished deck w/ dining area, lounge seating, playset, beach towels & umbrella
INDOOR LIVING: Board games, Nintendo console, DVD player, laptop-friendly workspace, dining table, ceiling fans
KITCHEN: Stainless steel appliances, cooking basics, dishware/flatware, dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, drip & pod coffee makers, toaster oven, blender, spices, water filter, ice maker
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, central A/C & heating, high chair, clothes steamer, iron/board, clothes hangers, hair dryer, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: 1 step required to access, 4 exterior security cameras (outward facing)
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
CHARLESTON (~6 miles): Historic Charleston City Market, White Point Garden, The Battery, South Carolina Aquarium, The Charleston Museum, The Citadel
OUTDOOR FUN: James Island County Park (4 miles), Folly Beach (7 miles), Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site (7 miles), Riverfront Park (12 miles), Sullivan’s Island Beach (14 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: McLeod Plantation Historic Site (4 miles), Fort Sumter National Monument (6 miles), Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve (11 miles), Fort Moultrie National Historical Park (16 miles)
AIRPORT: Charleston International Airport (17 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires 1 step to access
- NOTE: Your safety matters. The property features 4 exterior security cameras located on the front and back of the home facing the entrance, the deck, the backyard, and the side gate. The cameras are outward facing and do not look into interior spaces. The cameras record video when activated by motion
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Charleston Vacation Rental ~ 7 Mi to Folly Beach! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- White Point Garden - 2.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.7 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.8 miles
- Washington Square - 2.8 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.8 miles
- James Island County Park - 2.9 miles