About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 3817 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 01368, 01427
This listing is a bundled deal for both suites B & C. You will have exclusive access to both suites B & C.
Our roomy 2nd and 3rd floor condo, ‘The Waltz’, is ideal for groups up to 11 guests with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths. Located just off of Spring Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior and interior) stairs, Waltz features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table with 6-8 seats and living rooms with high vaulted ceilings. In Suite B a King and Queen bedroom are located on the main level (2nd Floor) level, with one full bathroom. Two guest rooms are located upstairs (3rd Floor) along with two more full ensuite bathrooms. One guest room offers a Queen bed and the other with two Twin beds. Totally equipped kitchens with basic cooking/kitchenware are also located on the main level (2nd Floor). This unit also features a enchanting private balcony seating area. Suite C features a studio living space with a Queen size bed and full ensuite bathroom. Suite C has a private entrance at the back of the home and features it's own private balcony as well.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a shared parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
You will have use of three labeled parking spaces.
Suite B at the front part of the home is located above a hair salon. Suite C is located at the back of the property with a separate entry .
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Hominy Grille, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Wildflower Pastry located close by. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and the delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also included with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the best things to do and see.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services just in case:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Please note, the neighbors have started construction on a new home as of 11/1/19
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Family Animals are not allowed with the only exception of certified service animals.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. The Waltz by StayDuvet
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles