- As low as $599/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 26
- 10 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 26
- 10 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Huge 10BR/7BA Luxury Home - Ideal for Groups!
♟ 3 Living Rooms & 3 Kitchen Areas!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 4 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
The space is made up of 4 floors, with separate 2 units! Here is the bed layout:
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: King Bed
Bedroom #3: King Bed with en Suite Bath
Living room and Kitchen
Bedroom #4: King Bed
Bedroom #5: King Bed
Bedroom #6: King Bed
Giant Living room and Kitchen
Bedroom #7: King Bed
Bedroom #8: King Bed
Living room and Kitchen
Bedroom #9: Queen Bed with en Suite Bath
Bedroom #10: Queen Bed with en Suite Bath
- 4 Off Street Parking Spaces Available!
- Charleston Style Porches
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 10BR home, 4 parking spaces, and porches!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03498 + 03499
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best vacation home within budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. ? THE INNS ? 10 Bedroom Luxe Downtown Home! has 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles