About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1510 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our 4 bedroom/2 bath home is all about comfort and convenience. It is ideally located in the charming neighborhood of James Island on a peaceful, friendly street. Drive 10 mins. to Downtown Charleston and 8 mins. to Folly Beach. Savor plenty of space, as well as superb beds and a completely supplied kitchen. The home is shining clean and has a huge backyard with a fire-pit. We provide many amenities, including strong WiFi and a washing machine and dryer. You can bring up to 2 cars and park in the driveway.
The home has 1510 square feet. The master bedroom has a king size bed, and 2 of the rooms have queens. The fourth bedroom has a full size bed. We provide clean linens and towels, and the home is professionally cleaned between stays. The kitchen is entirely outfitted and includes everything you may need, including plenty of dishes, serving bowls, pots, pans, etc. The backyard is very private and has an outdoor seating area and fire-pit you are welcome to use. There is a gorgeous front porch with rocking chairs that many people appreciate. The neighborhood is marvelous - it is peaceful, peaceful and has very little traffic going by. You are welcome to bring up to 2 cars and park in the driveway.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have coupons for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Perfect City + Beach Location! 10 mins to Downtown & 8 mins to Folly has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.